Juventus 20/21 Serie A Season Thread for September [R]

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Dante, Sep 18, 2020.

1. cizko

cizko Member

Juve
    Italy
    Jul 14, 2017
    What is the end result of this debacle? Is the match going to be postponed or did we win by default?

2. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Technically it was a 3-0 "win", but of course it's being appealed and the Serie A judge announced today that they need more time to evaluate the situation. I honestly believe it will be rescheduled.

3. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

4. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    ASL just banned Chiellinin and Bonnucci from traveling to national team. Same with Meret and Di Lorenzo.

This shows that Napoli was not making up the ASL ruling. They will present 5 separate notification.

5. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This is not an official account of the club. It’s some fans.

The logic is bizarre too. It was a day earlier and by the day ASL is getting tougher. Additionally 9 of Genoa’s starters against Napoli last week had Covid. ASL takes these things into account as well.

6. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    He was arguing over image rights and a stupid "fine" for the aborted ritiro that prompted a revolt.

The real reason is he would rather screw up our deal for Dzeko than lose Milik for free. Plus he now has 6 months to try to resign him if he wants to.

I feel for you Napoli supporters having to defend that ego maniac.

7. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don’t defend him. I want him out. I hate more than any of you guys can ever hate him.

I am just saying let’s be fair. He is a stingy guy and no way he throws away 25M so Juve doesn’t get Dzeko.

Milik wants Juve and he thinks by waiting he will be able to come to Juve for free.