Juventus 19/20 Serie A Season Thread for June [R]

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Dante, May 29, 2020.

1. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Scudetto should definitely not be the bar for Sarri to keep his job, Allegri was fired for maintaining the status quo. If we lose to Lyon after them not playing for almost 6 months there is no way Sarri should stay

Tifoso, gumbacicc and Dante repped this.
  2. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    They would keep him until season's end because of the logistics of getting someone new at this juncture. That said, I agree. He definitely wouldn't deserve to be back if we crash out to an inferior club that hasn't played in months.

3. Tifoso

Tifoso Moderator
    Staff Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Feb 24, 2007
    northern California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Sarri would stay maybe even “only” with lo Scudetto-if he wasn’t playing kill me to watch ball

4. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I feel the reason that the team has gotten this bad is due to the fact that you have a terrible transfer policy of signing shiny out of contract players for overpaid wages who do not even fit the teams needs. Other then De Ligt and I guess Rabiot the other signings have all been really bad.

Juve really struggles to create any chances at all save for a moment of brilliance from Ronaldo, Dybala and sometimes Costa. The passing is much too slow and the midfielders lack invention to cut through teams who sit back. Imo the following players are not up to par with the level a big club like Juventus aspires to be: Danilo, De Sciglio, Khedira, Matuidi, Bernardeschi, Higuain, Ramsey (he’s good but considering how injury prone he is what’s the point on relying on him?). None of those players would start in the past elite Juve teams that made the cl finals.

sarri should also probaly go, as bad as the team is I feel he does not get the best out of them either. Maybe you can get the new manager bounce in the cl if poch is appointed

Daei_10 repped this.