Juve vs Lazio [R]

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by delp_07, Dec 5, 2004.

1. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Wow what a different Juve it was today without pavel Nedved, i think all Juve players played pretty bad accept for Appiah and that does not say much. Ne ways 3 points is 3 points

2. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know what game you were watching but Camoranesi played great, he's really stepped up his game this season. Kapo also had a good match. I know you're going to hate this, but Delpi was useless out there. Zalayeta has a much better work strategy with Ibrahimovic.

3. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Actually i dont hate it but Delpi was useless i was very dissapointed with him. But IBra was nothing special either. I didnt even think that camo played that well either. I just cant wait till Trez comes back because i want Delp back to normal.

4. gozcelik79

gozcelik79 New Member

Jul 20, 2003
    Kapo made a good asist.Pandev scored a wonderful goal.

5. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but one Trez is back Delpi will still be on the bench. Capello's already stated that his preference is a Trez Zorro combo up front.

6. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    couple posts have mentioned Kapo, he is pretty impressive....I know camo is quality and of course you have nedved but Kapo deserves more time from here out...

7. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004

I would like to see the link that you found this from because i never ever read about this. I actually think that when trez comes back Del Piero and Trez will be playing totgether again.

8. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I can't believe Del Piero missed that goal from 5 yards out...unlike him...But i think Capello doesn't like Del Piero and if he wasn't captain and the symbol of Juve, Capello would have gotten rid of him already...

9. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Capello has said it in a number of television interviews. I'm going to bet that Delpi will be a bench player primarily.

10. Robert25

Robert25 New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Los Angeles
    This kid Olivera is looking pretty good. ADP will sooner or later find the bench. Maybe thats best, having him come on later in the game when hes fresh while the defenders are running out of gas. But its hard to say trez would be benched or even Zlatan. So the obvious choice is ADP goes to midfield or sits.

Lazio were tough to beat, even after losing all the players they did as well as mancini, they are not a rollover team by any means. If they get their finiacial worries addressed, they could be a threat again.

But congrats to Juve, we have the lead going into the last few weeks of the year.