Juve vs Inter [r]

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by astabooty, Nov 28, 2004.

1. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    I do not care what Cassano or anybody says but Alex Del Piero was sourly missed this match and it hurts me very much to see what happened. I am even more dissapointed with nedved because he could have passed in the dying seconds but chose to wait to long. This performance was unlike us and i am skocked that we blew a 2 goal lead. Well Ill tell you one thing that del PIero should have been here. Zalayeta has proved that he is not a starter, he is def a sub.

3. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    Maybe Del Piero should start his own team where he'll play all the positions at the same time. :rolleyes:

4. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The performance from the boys was very good and shouldn't be overly criticized, but our team broke after Christian Vieri's goal.

For a team which such a great bunch of defensive players, they seemed to crack and lose their composure!

Passing and creativity was impressive but in the end, we have wasted a great oppurtunity to put Inter completely out of the Scudetto race and a champion has to put away his would be adversaries. Having said that its still early days in the Scudetto race and this lapse of concentration will hopefully serve as a stern warning in upcoming matches!

5. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thuram was directly to blame on both goals. Simply atrocious defending by him.

BTW, why wasn't there a red card to Toldo? He should have been gone.

6. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Oh absolutely toldo should have been red carder but i guesse since it was in Milano the ref went a bit easy as it would happen in Delle Alpi. You are also extremely accurate when you say Thuram blew it because Cannavaro would have had that cross with ease, when adriano scored. But what can you do and i think that Zlatan thought he could let the game go a little fast. In the sixtieth minute he was going easy on his pace which upset me when we could have ruined them. And Nedved made some really bad mistakes he should have passed it in the dying moments but i guesse thats the cardds that were dealt and we next week against lazio we have to come back strong.

7. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    This was a great Italian classic and I must say I enjoyed every minute of it. Zlatan and Emerson have proved themselves to be Juventus' best aquisitions since Zidane. These guys are great at what they do and make other players look superb which is all the more important. Inter is everything thats great about "South American flair" and not to mention I thought Davids was excellent in the first.

Vieri? What can I say? Is he back? Well only time can tell for now, however he defintley played the hero role and scored a great cracker of a goal. Good game all-round.

8. fullgore

fullgore New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Canada
    ^I've never understood this, but why is Trezeguet never mentioned with higher regards? He scores bucket loads for Juve does he not?

9. Rima067

Rima067 New Member

May 10, 2004
    I agree with you fullgore. I believe Trezeguet was 11 goals away of breaking Platini's goal record for Juve.. then he had to get surgery. I can't wait for him to get back.

In regard to how he starting his scoring record this season, he would have broken the record last month!

Frustrating. But, when he comes back he should be fine, he never seems to need an adjustment period.