Just wanted to post this picture.

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by IcEWoLF, Apr 20, 2020.

1. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
  3. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Midfield of Di Livio-Deschamps-Zidane-Davids, supporting Del Piero and Vieri. That team was brilliant.

juveeer and scirea6 repped this.
  4. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Happy 5 Maggio, Juventini!

Tifoso, juveeer, phat and 1 other person repped this.
  5. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    One of my favorite seasons of all time.

Lippi is still my all time favorite manager of any sort anywhere.

I was on St. Armand's Key in Sarasota FL for that match and I had to watch it in an Italian restaurant called Le Colonne - owned by a ROMA fan....

Old guy was fantastic even with the bizarre results that day. Put both of us in the CL....and INTER into the playoffs.

Glorious day and I still salute the owner for letting me go in early on a Sunday morning to watch his RAI feed knowing I was a Juve supporter.

Shortly after that, I found a JUVENTUS restaurant on Main Street in Sarasota called Cafe Amici. needless to say, it is my regular now.

We also have a Milan restaurant called Mediterrano on the east end of Main Street, so Serie A is well represented all over town.

6. Tifoso

Tifoso Moderator
    Staff Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Feb 24, 2007
    northern California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Agree 100% with you about Lippi , fratello (although I was a tad ticked at him for benching ADP in the 2006 WC)

7. NicktheGreek

NicktheGreek Member+

Feb 15, 2001
    Sarasota is a great town, I spent several vacations there as well as business trips. You are fortunate to reside there

juveeer repped this.