Just per-ordered Fifa ' 07 ...

Discussion in 'Games' started by -Sx2-, Aug 24, 2006.

1. -Sx2-

-Sx2- Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    and ready to whoop any AC Milan hater's ass.

anyone else buying it?

2. CharlieMills

CharlieMills New Member

Jul 10, 2006
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Oh yeah. I've only played '06 twice and i'm not a huge fan, but I love '05. I'll most definately buy '07 though. I actually think the none world cup ones are better.

3. -Sx2-

-Sx2- Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i have the world cup one it's great

4. Hazzathewazza

Hazzathewazza New Member

May 30, 2005
    Just buy Pro Evo. Far superior in my opinion:D

5. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Fixed your post.

6. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    pro evo has no official anything.. it sucks when you score with a player called Rolando. or Dorfsee. thats why fifa is the best.. it got all the liscence and the players and the dutch team this time as the dutch team was finally includedin the 06 road to world cup game. i cant wait for 07. its going to be sooo realistic just by reading the whats new section on the site

7. Hazzathewazza

Hazzathewazza New Member

May 30, 2005
    All I care about is the gameplay. Pro Evo is far more realistic. Anyway, a simple patch updates and licenses everything for you.

8. -Sx2-

-Sx2- Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    my friend...you can't have UNOFFICIAL patches on PS2....

amd i don't get excited playing footie with key board.

9. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Pro Evo sucks Hazza.. i find no excitement scoring with Rolando.. im sorry. i score and i am confused.. its ok i would rather have a better management mode with official liscences. EA Sports FIFA 2007 > any other imposter

10. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    It's people like you that keep EA in business. If you stop buying their sh*t products then they'll eventually go out of business and then Pro Evo can get the licenses to go with the great game play?

Don't you find it ridiculous that EA's game is so inferior that the only way they can compete in the market is to get a monopoly on licenses so that the competition can't use them.

But I guess if you get more enjoyment out of having "Ronaldo" score the same goal over and over and over (because there are only like 2-3 different ways to score in EA's games - corner kicks, crosses into the box, and breakaways down the middle) than score a bajillion different ways (all unique and rarely, if ever, identical) with "Rolando" (who can easily be renamed "Ronaldo") then I guess you can't be helped. :/

11. Hazzathewazza

Hazzathewazza New Member

May 30, 2005

You can use controllers on a PC you know:rolleyes:

12. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
    I dont get it they have like almost every team lienses besides a few NT and are getting more every game but this new FIFA is seeming to shape up to blow Pro Evo out.

13. Hazzathewazza

Hazzathewazza New Member

May 30, 2005

Wait for the reviews. I havnt seen a review yet that ranks Fifa above Pro Evo.

14. -Sx2-

-Sx2- Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i'm ab big winning eleve/pro evo/super star soccer...i fell in love with teh game when i first got the "International super star soccer delux" for sega genesis. problem is licensing...WE does have advantage in realism but fifa's license makes me forget about that.

15. -Sx2-

-Sx2- Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    true but good luck with trying to get EA out of business. EA is an evil empire. undisputed power is what they are

16. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    have you read what is new in fifa 07.. there even adding 3 types of shots and now they are basing the players shots on the person.. on the speed the player aproaches the ball... if the player struck it with his strong foot, etc etc. that takes a lot of time and skill to conquer... have fun scorin with rolando

17. nad1998

nad1998 Member

Dec 13, 2001
    Tacoma

umm...yeah u can...i'm playing WE 10 with the proper players, jerseys, sponsors etc.

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/

18. -Sx2-

-Sx2- Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i searched a lot and didn't find shit gimme a direct link to the PS2 patch page.

19. nad1998

nad1998 Member

Dec 13, 2001
    Tacoma

20. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    haha look at the effort you have to put in just to play WE... dude... just get fifa, i am sure it is going to blow WE. i did read 1 forum about patches a while back and they were all giving their ps2's and computer viruses..so just be safe and smart and get the real deal no imposter.

Does anyone have online for XBOX360? we can play a game or two when it comes out.

21. nad1998

nad1998 Member

Dec 13, 2001
    Tacoma
    WE 10 is pretty sick. as for the patches, all you do is apply the patch to an ISO and burn it.

as for viruses for the PS2....:rolleyes: unless your PS2 has an added on HD, i think it would be quite difficult to obtain a virus. PSP maybe...but PS2?

anyways, i'll wait til FIFA 07 comes out and then compare gameplay...but as for all the other FIFA's and World Cup games...Winning Eleven/Pro Evo Soccer games are hands down more fun and realistic to play.

22. camilop

camilop New Member

Aug 14, 2006
    Gainesville, Miami
    I'm just wondering if either of these games will ever include teams from smaller leagues. The MLS and K-League are represented, while teh Copa Mustang (Colombia) never shows, even though they consistently show fairly strongly in the Copa Libertadores. African leagues are also ignored completely. Personally, i think thought they have less incentive, EA is more likely to, at some point buy the licenses to these leagues. In the meantime, i'm playing FIFA.
    Winning Eleven is just too hard to acquire around here, and i don't feel like ordering it online. Sheer laziness and impatience

23. reyes1

reyes1 Member

Mar 19, 2005
    PA, USA
    all you need is a shark port or max port and you can have every updated kit, players, transfers, etc, etc. for the WE series. and for any other game that uses option files for that matter. ncaa football 2007 for example, much better playing with real correct names.

24. Kaynem

Kaynem New Member

Aug 25, 2006
    UK
    Whoever says Fifa is better, needs a smacking. Fifa used to be good, like back in 99 but the game sucks donkey balls now. The gameplay is just plain terrible. I could go on..

Pro Evo is the peoples game.

25. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    your opinion is different from others... read the whats new part of 07... there is more changing in game then off game(manager mode) for the first time. i can guarentee alot of skill will be needed. fifa 07 actually requires you to know your players atributes and personal footings and etc for gameplay