Just One of the Reasons Why I Love the Fire

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by cwhein, Mar 16, 2004.

1. cwhein

cwhein New Member

Oct 31, 2002
    USA
    They gave me free tickets to the Jabloteh match on March 24th.

Special Bonus Reason: Because they make me happy when the White Sox do everything in their power to make me cry.

You are my Fire, my only Fire
    You make me happy when skies are grey
    You'll never know how much I love you
    Please don't take my Fire away

2. watanabe2k

watanabe2k Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Illinois, but Japan
    Club:
    Jubilo Iwata
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I feel the good within you, leave the dark side, and join the light side of the force (THE CUBBIES)!

3. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why did you get free tickets? Not based on your good looks I'm sure.

4. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It is too late for him. Emperor Reinsdorf will show you the true nature of the force.

5. Mad Header

Mad Header Member

Mar 8, 2001
    Mt Prospect
    Hey Fanaddict, Indiana Tony and I received free tickets also. Does that answer your question about looks having anything to do with it???

6. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you got them they must be giving them to everyone. Did you buy season tickets?Ticket sales must really be going slow for this game.

7. cwhein

cwhein New Member

Oct 31, 2002
    USA
    Mom? Is that you?

I got free tickets because I'm interested in purchasing season tickets and have been talking with one of the sales reps for about a month trying to delay a decision until my annual bonus is confirmed. He called up last week and told me he'd send over some tickets for Mar. 24th to help me make up my mind.

8. IJS

IJS Member

Mar 28, 2000
    Naperville
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Really. wonder why I didn't get any. Must fall into the ugly section, down Liam !!! I like you have not ordered season tickets (yet) because my company is outsourcing to Bangalore (22% going). Only found out last week my job, make that postion, is safe so guess I can know order. Better get the rate on my invoice still.

Come on You Glovers

9. Mad Header

Mad Header Member

Mar 8, 2001
    Mt Prospect
    I didn't buy season tickets because I simply can't make it to enough games to justify the expense. I'm one of I'm sure many on here who will buy season tickets at the Firehouse. Until then, I doubt it. And by the way, Fanaddict, as it was explained to me, they like to make the funny-looking people buy tickets so that they're able to entice the cool people with freeebies.

10. greystreet15

greystreet15 New Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Anyone else a little upset about this that bought season tickets, or am I just being a cheap SS.

11. theburden

theburden Member

Jul 11, 2002
    MDSC head brewer
    You're being a cheap ass. It's Bonus Game A or free tickets from the Fire. Does it really make that much of a difference? Think off all the free stuff you get as a season ticket holder.

12. WarrenWallace

WarrenWallace Member

Mar 12, 1999
    Beer and Cheese
    i didn't get season tickets this year. and none of the sales reps have called me at all to re-up them. Weird.

13. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was kind of thinking the same thing but I couldn't use any extra free tickets for the game and the Fire front office has been good to me in the past, so I won't complain.

14. greystreet15

greystreet15 New Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Yeah but the season ticket holders still pay for Bonus Games A-D; they're not free. Anyway, if giving away free tickets helps the team in the longrun then I'm all for it I guess.

15. feuerfex

feuerfex Member

Apr 21, 2001
    You haven't gotten the message yet, have you? :)

16. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They probably heard your Wisconsin accent on your answering machine and didn't leave a message ;)

17. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, but if these people buy season tickets on the 25th, then they end up just getting exactly what we have. What's the problem?

18. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got a free ticket for the 24th game with my 7 game plan and with my full season it's Bonus ticket A. So in the full season plan it's not free, but with the 7 game plan it's free.