Pre-match: June Friendly Matches vs Indonesia and China - P/I/P Match Thread

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by TFC Ajax, Jun 2, 2013.

1. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I don;t think I like the Chinese text on the back of the shirt out of principle. That having said, I would like to have a Sneijder shirt with the Chinese text on it for the lulz.

2. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    The whole stadium is empty. I don't want to play against China again. Not worth our effort. If Dutch NT comes over flying thousands of kilometers, they better pack the house or get close to it. The people that did come to the stadium did a good job, it's just that apparently the Chinese do not care for their own team or visiting teams. Indonesia was great apart from the conditions (pitch and humidity).

3. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    That right back from China was probably member of some kind of Chinese maffia. The tattoos on his arm where way beyond decoration. He was also playing tough with Heitinga. Heitinga stayed cool as ever though.

4. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Happy that Sneijder brought some magic.

5. TFC Ajax

TFC Ajax Member+

Mar 20, 2011
    Greater Toronto Area
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    We started to look decent when we went 4-2-4, but I don't get why van Gaal didn't make an offensive sub sooner after the sending off. Vlaar was bad as were Nelom and Tiendali at the back. He could have taken any of them off for a more offensive player since China weren't going to threaten the goal. In midfield, de Jong was alright, Toornstra was invisible or fouling someone, and de Guzman was off. I hope we don't see too much more of him once our other DMs become available again.

Sneijder was great when he came on. Schaken is fast, and that's about it. Janmaat helped open things up a bit in the attack.

6. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    [​IMG]

Sneijder gonne Sneijder

Rebaño_Sagrado repped this.