Juan Vargas to Boca HELL YEA!

Discussion in 'Peru' started by Pizarro14, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Whoever compares the great valderrama to hernandez is dumb as fuk ;)

2. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    a kien chucha le importa si se va al pvto boca y a los mnaricas de river, soy peruano los demas me llage a l pincho y vargas es un gil pq lo kerian en Francia y se prefiere kedar en ese pais de cabros... gayina tenia q ser ese weonazo ...

3. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. plnGa_venosa

plnGa_venosa Red Card

Jun 25, 2005
    WHy man?? This way the European Clubs will scout him. The Argentine league is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than the Peruvian LEague, this way he gets some experience.

5. Gringocholo

Gringocholo New Member

Jun 13, 2005
    Dublin
    buen dicho

6. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    Peruvians are bigger Europhiles than the Europeans.

Good for Vargas. But isn't the Colombian Bedoya Boca's left back? I wonder if they're going to get rid of him or move Vargas up to left mid.

7. Peruco83

Peruco83 Member+

May 8, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    hopefully he'll move up, like Solano did, IMO Vargas would be much better in that position

8. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto
    haha.

I'm no Boca fan. But I got be pleased with my man Vargas. I hope he does well. I think for him its best to do it the way Solano did. One year and off to europe. Why? Boca wont be competing for any international stuff for awhile. He could be stuck in a quagmire if he's not careful.

9. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey

claro q dije bien!! and its truth Im peruvian i dunt give a flying fuk about argentinian temas , fuk them!!! i dont care im peruvian not argentinia and between argentina and europe , europe is better but he prefffers coca , itte gayina tenia q ser!@!!

10. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román

He is being bought for @ US$ 3 million. Playing at a good level at Boca will increase his value ... will make himself more visible. He can certainly end up at a top European club.

The level of play in the BIG clubs in Argentina and Brazil is very close to that in Europe. Ever wondered why Ibarra would be leaving Espanyol of Barcelona to come back to Boca? Read this

Football is a business. Learn a bit more ... thinking with the heart doesn't help.

11. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    Bedoya was not renewed by Boca.

12. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    Damn. Well I hope they move him up anyway.

And yes, only the big four (Italian, Spanish, English and German leagues) are above the Brazilian and Argentine leagues.

I'd say the French, Portuguese and Dutch leagues are on par with those two.

13. PERU CAMPEON !!

PERU CAMPEON !! Arriba Peru !!

Universitario de deportes
    Peru
    May 9, 2005
    MONUMENTAL
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Boca is a more popular club 2 be in , so it's great because he'll go to a top club in Europe after a year. :D

14. mymaster

mymaster New Member

May 16, 2005

Yea lets not get too excited, the kid is really good he projects himself well to attack kinda similar to roberto carlos in that he has a great shot and always surprises defense by coming from behind to help the forwards. Es muy abilidoso tipico peruano. He needs to put up some more good games, keep scoring, and improve his defense, then he'll be in boca for sure. Hernandez isn't great but he's a good addition to Colon. Adios

15. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román

He reminds me a lot more of Asier del Horno, the left back for Spain and recently bought by Abramovich's zillions.

IMHO, comparing him to Roberto Carlos is a bit to much.

16. purojogo

purojogo Member

Sep 23, 2001
    US/Peru home
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yet one cannot deny that anything that angers ILC, whether true or not, is a good thing.....