JUAN CAZARES- news & rumors

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Players Abroad' started by efernandez9, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That's what I call "DEVELOPING" a Player. He's been their since he was 14. And not like Montero where he was transferred as an adult and than people blame Viallreal for not developing him and for every little thing that montero has failed to do. Histerical that people don't call Real madrid out for Fernando Guerrrero's failure. AMAZING!!

2. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    That dummy for the 2nd goal...:thumbsup:...that's why I love South American players. You'll never see that from a European at that age, they are too "schooled".

3. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Funny comment, especially since River was relegated because they were turning into a player factory as well. That's even worse than Villarreal, which doesn't have nearly the history of River Plate. I guess they learned their lesson, and continue to develop their players instead of shipping them off to the first cheap bidder against their will.

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Why would anyone call out Real Madrid?? that makes absolutely no sense. Because Guerrero ditched Real madrid one day and said "I want to play in Emelec" like he was in a hurry to play in first division. HIS FAULT. Good player but lacks the right mind to play in Europe. He gets his personal life involved in his profession too much.

5. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    player Factory? LMAO. That's every club in Argentina for the pass 40 years. That's not the reason they went down.

6. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Why would people call out Villareal? that makes absolutely no sense. One player ended up in Manchester United and the other in Mexico, which is 10x better than the Ecuadorian league. So even though Real Madrid own his pass, he "DITCHED THEM?" I thought Players don't have choices? Where Have I heard this "HE HAD NO CHOICE" Sh1t before?

7. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Back to Cazares. So the President of independiente owns 50% of cazares' Pass. Don't be surprised if he ends up at Pachuca. If he's lucky River Plate can strong arm him into waiting for offers from europe.

8. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    River plate makes it to Finals of Libertadores sub-20

Highlights of semi-finals match: River plate vs Corinthians & Golazoo de Cazares

9. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Damn I haven't seen goals like that from an Ecuadorian in a while. Ecuador needs a player like that in the NT. Can't wait for a few years when these new players start taking over the NT. The midfield of Ecuador is freaking awesome in the near future.

10. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Next Mexican legend.

11. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That kid needs to stay with River and develop well over there!!! I talk to him every now and then on facebook...the kid is definitely happy out there. I have told him to stay as well. Hope him and his agent do what's right for the career and not the wallet. With his talent and hard work, the money will come eventually.

12. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He doesn't have an agent. Independiente own 50% and their presisdent handles of the dealings. And yes. Indep Prez loves Mexico, easy money.

13. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    I'm cautiously optimistic. He needs to play first team football. He's 20 years old - at that age, Chucho Benitez was playing in the World Cup, and Felipe Caicedo was starting in the WC qualifiers and scoring goals in the Premier League. He's obviously gifted, I just don't want to get too excited until he's starting on the first team.

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think Cazares has everything it takes to have a really great career. Playing at that level, i hope that he can break into River Plate's first team. I've been watching every game River Plate is playing in this Libertadores and I agree- I haven't seen an ecuadorian footballer playing intelligent futbol like Cazares in a looong time. He's different. If only we could actually have a center attacking mid like him on the NT right NOW, we'd be complete.

15. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  16. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    This kid deserves a call up to the NT for the next friendlies. :cool:

[​IMG]

17. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Cazares is the future!!!!

18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Cazares is awesome. But we have to take these things a step at a time. Maybe calling him up for the friendly vs Chile would not be such a bad idea, along with other players like Gaibor, Marcos Caicedo, Pedro Velasco, and Jose Ayovi who we need to get a deeper understanding of how they would perform at this moment in the NT. The rest is up for Ruedas to find out. I personally think Cazares is close to the NT. He just needs playing time in Rivers first team this next coming season and assuming he performs well it's a done deal- we've found our creative player.

19. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    River said he's worth 8 million Euros if a team wants to take him...if he gets into the first team and can be consistent, expect that tag to soar. When River develops talent, they go HAM....even if they're not breakout stars in Europe, they have made significant profits if the player did well in Argentina.

20. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Juani made his Primera Division debut last night in our boring 0-0 draw with San Lorenzo (his previous games were on in the Copa Argentina) Our coach matias almeyda made him play in an uncomfortable wide left position when he came on (he played the last 30 minutes or so) and although he was forced to defend more than he probably ever had in his career, he looked very promising and embarrassed a few san lorenzo defender. He was received a lot of cheers and "oles" from the crowd.

I think the kid has a really bright future, and I hope he is able to display his full talent at River in his natural position

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I saw the game he did pretty well didn't seem nervous really. I think the futbol he displayed in the second half was enough to allow him to have another chance in future games. If he played as a 10, River will see this kid's talent at it's best. You can tell he felt more comfortable moving in diagonally.

22. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I was really hoping we'd get a free kick near the area so he could shoot at goal, that is arguably he his greatest strength. He scored countless goals in the reserva from direct free kicks

I too think he definitely did enough to earn more chances, the problem is we just signed a uruguayn forward from Benfica and he is almost certain to take Juani's spot on the bench next week, but we will what happens. Almeyda is pretty fond of the kid

23. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    wow, really? that just doesn't sound good. If he doesn't make it in River this season I think it's best he gets sold or loaned out somewhere either in the Argentine league or some where in Europe where he'll get playing time. It's hard making it in River but he's 20 years old now and I think he deserves to get his chance after waiting for a while now.

24. lav92

lav92 Member

Jun 16, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm still saying we should be calling him up already. He is the future of Ecuador's midfield which requires some experience to feel comfortable, even if he doesn't get much playing time. Just being part of the team would help him fit in and feel comfortable. Also, if for some reason he doesn't get much playing time in River, maybe he plays a couple games with the national team and helps some european teams check him out. I still think River is the best place for him to develop into a better player. He should know that no matter where he plays he's gonna have some competition for his spot.

25. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Heres the story:

http://www.riverplate.com/Noticias/...14261-mora-ya-esta-habilitado-para-jugar.html

So basically, Mora was supposed to be on the bench last week, but his work permit didn't arrive in time so he had to sit out, this opened the door for Juani to get a spot on the bench.

We will see what happens, but I am worried Juani may be left out completely next week.

However, he is playing today in the reserva against San Lorenzo along with a few other "bench" regulars, so if he does well today, he could win himself a spot for this weekend.