Journey To South Africa 2010 [The Reggae Boyz Chronicles]

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by I-Got-The-BLUES, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

This coming from a Haitian whose team cant beat Netherlands and Surinam at home when home points are vital in WCQ?:p

Jamaica will do just fine. Dont worry about how much pts we'll get. Worry about why your team is struggling and why they havent been good enough to qualify for a WC over the last 36 years.:D

2. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    yea...enjoy the raping the mexicans will give you :rolleyes: ;)

3. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    ...that would mean 5 pts. You dont make it out of a group with 5pts. Now saying Jamaica sucks...only saying they wont make it out of this group which is a hard group.

4. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Don't listen to the haters Jamaica fans. I hope you guys get a lot of wins in these qualifiers with the exception of those games against Mexico of course :)

5. ja2ny

ja2ny Member

Aug 5, 2008
    long Island,N.Y.

Like I asked your fellow haitian. When did Haiti become a World cup caliber team for you to be talking about Jamaica not going to the next round? Your team sucks.You guys were lucky to get in that mickey mouse group that your in. And you can't even win the easiest match at home in a WCQ game? What a joke.In our group you guys would not have gotten a point period.:eek:

If any of the teams in Jamaica's group including Jamaica were in Haiti's group they would dominate that mickey mouse group thats a fact.

6. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

I'll take your word for it. Last time they played at the "office" who left without points?;)

7. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

First time ever Digicel cup champions in 2007 and now dem a bakkle fi dem WC life.:D

8. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Hmmm...didnt I say that if Haiti were in that group I would think we would be getting the same kind of results? Cant you read?

9. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    So one's team needs to be a world cup caliber team in order for him to make predictions? I didnt know that. You seem to be on the defensive when I clearly stated I was not trying to insult you. Lack of confidence maybe??

10. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Well i'll give you that Haiti screwed up by not beating Suriname...just like Canada screwed up by not beating Jamaica...the weakest team in the group...

11. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Thing is Canada proved they couldnt beat Jamaica. Theyre expected to advance easily out of the group as a favourite. On the other hand HAITI is a minnow in CFU yet were down 0-2 against another Caribbean minnow and had to scramble for a last min draw at home. That says alot about your team.;)

12. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Whos currently at the bottom of the group wit no points? Isnt it Honduras? No team is weak in this group. Id rather be playing Suriname and El Salvador but you got a free pass and clearly cant take advantage of it. Im pretty sure we all know who the "weak" team is in your group.:D

13. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti

Hmmm yea..ok Honduras is last in the group after playing 1 game against the strongest team...yea ok...i guess it makes you sleep at night lol. Warlord cant have a serious discussion on football...nothing new here. Ill be back in 1 month just to say I told you so. Jamaica 2-4 pts!

14. ja2ny

ja2ny Member

Aug 5, 2008
    long Island,N.Y.
    You guys beat a Trinidad c-team in caribbean cup and you act as if your concacaf Kings. I can tell this, it ain't happening again Jamaica and Trinidad will not be sending any c-teams this time.

15. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti

No my friend...YOU act as if we are the kings of Concacaf. Do you have trouble reading? Seriously do you? I wrote TWICE that if Haiti were in the same group as Jamaica...i'd think they would do poorly. Is that thinking Haiti is the king of Concacaf? Jamaicans on this board...please just man up and stop resorting to insults every time someone makes a prediction that you do not agree with. By the way....Haiti's team at the digicel cup was alot weaker than the one we have now. No overseas players...maybe one. If I remember correctly Jamaica got kicked out of the easiest tournament in Concacaf. I dont care if they had an A, B or C team...those are just excuses. The fact is Haiti won the tournament...T&T lost and Jamaica got kicked out by SVG!! Enough of this B team C team bullshit...just play the game. Jamaica will finish with 2-4 pts. I wish I were wrong because I support all Carribean teams, but that is whats going to happen.

16. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    What's your point son? Like i said there aint no "weak" teams in our group. Anybody can advance. When you come back here in a month it will be because Haiti wouldve been already eliminated and you would be wishing otherwise.;)

17. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

The fact is you won ONE Digicel Cup in your entire CFU history while Jamaica and Trinidad have multiple Caribbean Cup titles. That alone places us in the elite in Carribean Football. We have been the kings and people give us respect because simply put we are better than you and the rest of CFU. Its already been proven over the last 30 years. ;)

You haitians are inferior stock in football in our area. That aint gone change unless you start winning more cups and getting to another WC. Ja2ny is correct in his assesment. You beat that Trinidad C team in 2007 to win. Had that been the A team you wouldve gotten your a$$ handed to you on a platter.:eek: Thats not an excuse...its tha truth! Now do yourself a favor and keep your lil Haitian a$$ out of this thread and go to your own page. Wallow in your own football misery and stop being badminded about us. Chances are you will be buying either the Reggaeboyz or The warriors football shirt if not both come 2010. Watch di ride.:D

18. ja2ny

ja2ny Member

Aug 5, 2008
    long Island,N.Y.
    Yes I do have trouble reading. I have trouble reading the arrogance of the post that you and some of your fellow haitians have been posting about Jamaica.

Correction haitian, we got kicked because we beat you guys 2-0 instead of 3-0. Do you have trouble understanding that? Seriously do you?:p

19. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ok lets stop the bickering

This is a Jamaica tread according to the title, so any Jam flaming could be considered trolling, atleast in this thread

20. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no more crap posts

Let me remind you of the Title of this thread

Journey To South Africa 2010 [The Reggae Boyz Chronicles]

21. I-Got-The-BLUES

May 1, 2006
    Orlando, Florida.
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica
    LoL, yea...it was intended for The Reggae Boyz journey through the World Cup Qualifiers.
    Mapping out our path to possibly heading back to the Mother Land in 2010.

Let's keep the positivity flowing, and the discussion focused on Jamaica's road to the world cup.

Bless.

22. I-Got-The-BLUES

May 1, 2006
    Orlando, Florida.
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica
  23. AZTECA

AZTECA New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    San Francisco
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Looks like Jamaica will be playing at El Azteca saturday september 6, 2008. Jamaica will need oxygen masks up this stadium.

24. ja2ny

ja2ny Member

Aug 5, 2008
    long Island,N.Y.

No doubt you guys have the advantage now lets see what happens

25. ja2ny

ja2ny Member

Aug 5, 2008
    long Island,N.Y.
    Dey bowy pace 8 love fi run him mout ehh.Him a gwaan like sey him a bad bowy.