Jornada 18: CDCU vs RSL [R]

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by fdp, Jul 3, 2005.

1. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It was beautiful !, my voice is still hoarse, lets hope this is the turning point of the season for chivas, kudos for Taylor, great game

2. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Weird. I saw nothing. :confused:

Maybe I mistook it as fog.

3. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Re: 5-1 vs RSL is not impressive

are this the new chivagirls?

4. MollG

MollG New Member

May 23, 2005
    socal
    ACTUALLY IM NOT A SIR HA BUT NO IT WASNT MY FIRST GAME BUT WHO KNOWS MAYBE MY PRESENCE WAS GOOD LUCK HA WELL I THINK THE BOYS JUST PLAYED PRETTY AWESOME! AND I DEF. WILL BE AT ALL THE REST OF THE HOME GAMES I HAVE ONLY MISSED ONE SO FAR! AND IM GOIN TO THIS WEEKENDS GAME EVEN THO ITS A GLAXAY HOME GAME! BUT WHO KNOWS MAYBE WE WILL PULL IT OFF IM HOPING SO!!

5. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Did you purchase your ticket for this weekend in the CDCU supporters section?

Last time the Galaxy played CDCU...

Monday: I called the CDCU ticket reps and asked them if they had put anything together for CDCU fans that wanted to attend the game. I was told that I had to contact the Galaxy FO or Ticketmaster for tickets to the game.

Tuesday: I again called the CDCU front office to confirm that any arrangements had not been put together for CDCU fans. I was told the same thing.

Wednesday: I contacted the Galaxy FO to inquire about tickets. I decided to pick up four tickets from them since they were selling fast and also not wanting to pay the TicketBastard fees.

Thursday: I was content to know that my tickets were in the mail and on their way; that is until I checked my mail only to receive a letter from the CDCU front office stating that they had purchased a block of seats for CDCU fans to sit together for the away match and at a discounted price.

I was furious. Obviously the left hand wasn't talking to the right hand at the CDCU front office.

For this game I received a letter about two weeks ago informing me of the CDCU section for the Galaxy v CDCU match this weekend.

6. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Oops! Senora, Senortia... :D

I too have only missed a single match which was on April 16th against FCD. I had to attend a friends wedding.

I also hope we pull it off. We need all the points we can get if we want to have a shot at making the playoffs.

7. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    be sure to call and voice your displeasure with the lack of professionalism.

8. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great win Chivas USA. RSL blew chunks and you guys looked great and passionate.
    RSL deserved to lose. Chivas USA deserved to win.

Good for you guys.

9. Pints

Pints Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Charm City
    My God:
    Chivas USA Real Salt Lake
    Total Shots: 20 7
    Shots on Goal: 11 3

Chivas has awoken? Very impressive, Chivas!

10. Paulnoku

Paulnoku Red Card

Jun 14, 2005
    BEAT IN DECEASED

11. SoulflyTribeFC

SoulflyTribeFC New Member

Mar 24, 2002
    Brilliant contribution as always Paulnoku

:rolleyes:

12. Paulnoku

Paulnoku Red Card

Jun 14, 2005