Joolz return

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Bazman, Aug 11, 2002.

1. Bazman

Bazman New Member

Jul 14, 2002
    Scotland
    Would you like to see Julie Fleeting return for next season? I think she has been a very valuable player who has brought alot to san diego. She has fitted well into the team and works well with mac i just love watching her play

2. DEFINITELY!!!

Charter Member of the Spectres Mac Mafia enforcer -- the evil one! I want my MAC AVATAR back!!!
    Please keep Clive Charles and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
    "Whenever I have to choose between two evils, I always like to try the one I haven't tried before." - Mae WestTherefore, I shall go by the name Smactish. Think anyone will know it's me?

3. lab99

lab99 New Member

May 10, 2001
    Orange County, CA
    Absolutely!!

4. macnmil816

macnmil816 New Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Modesto, CA
    Of course we want her back. Look what she did in such a short amount of time. She'll be unstoppable once she gets used to the league...that is if she stays.

5. Tsunami

Tsunami Member

Oct 16, 2000
    SD, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Most definitely! She not only provides a scoring threat up front, but her toughness lets the other team know that she means business...

(and besides, now I've got those Scottish flags to wave... :) )

6. Tsunami

Tsunami Member

Oct 16, 2000
    SD, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    11 August game

Although she didn't get into the scoring column this afternoon, I thought that she looked very good out on the field. I lost count of the number of headers and flick-ons that she executed. And as you said, she'll only get better!

7. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To me she's a work in progress, but considering she joined the team with only a 1/2 dozen games left and performed as well as she did, I'd say she did pretty well.

She's not as good as a Printz (sic) or some of the other strong target forwards in the league, but we could (and have) done a lot worse. To me the jury's still out and a lot depends on our options, but in the end I think with a) having already gotten a taste of the league and b) with a full pre-season with the team, she could come back next year and play at even a higher level, which is what this team needs.

Who knows what the new coach and GM will think. There are a lot of BIG "ifs" about to happen in the offseason.

ps. If for no other reason, we should bring her back for that accent alone!!! ;)

8. Berly16ROX

Berly16ROX New Member

Sep 27, 2001
    Virginia
    Shes also not a man like Prinz :)

I say keep her

9. spiritwavegirl

spiritwavegirl New Member

Jun 11, 2002
    Keep her! she's awesome, i think the spirit would have done a lot better this season if she was here the whole time. she played great in every game she played in.

10. SanDiegoSoccerGirl

SanDiegoSoccerGirl New Member

Jul 7, 2002
    San Diego
    The spirit wouldnt be the same if we didnt keep her! I think we should DEFINATLY keep her! GO JOOLZ!!

11. JYak15

JYak15 New Member

Aug 1, 2001
    CT/MA
    joolz

fear not, she's coming back...and she'll be staying with none other than the great shannon mac to boot...and thank goodness for that, cuz we sure need her :)

12. ilk2bex

ilk2bex New Member

Apr 1, 2002
    Is that the best you can do?

13. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    Re: Is that the best you can do?

14. Berly16ROX

Berly16ROX New Member

Sep 27, 2001
    Virginia
    Excuse you ilk2bex...I dont recall saying anywhere in my statement that she wasnt a good player or that she wasnt nice...all I said was that she looks like a man! :) She is a fantastic player, no doubt, and she obviously is very nice, I heard her talk after Carolina won

Oh and thanks for the compliments about growing up and being a peabrain. I think you need to realize that people have certain opinions, DIFFERENT opinions, about people, and you probably shouldnt jump down peoples throats about them...But thanks for the reply, it gave me a good laugh about how you judge me for 1 thing i said...

15. SanDiegoSoccerGirl

SanDiegoSoccerGirl New Member

Jul 7, 2002
    San Diego
    I agree with Berly!

16. Berly16ROX

Berly16ROX New Member

Sep 27, 2001
    Virginia
  17. Shawn

Shawn New Member

Aug 7, 1999
    So. Florida...too fa
    Joolz...is a KEEPER!!!! She's awesome....considering what she did with a few games left...her and mac were like a combo made in heaven...once she gets used to the league and weather....hehe unstoppable!!! We'll soo have FC3 trophy....hehe!!