Jong Tae Se @ Kawasaki Frontale 2010 [R]

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by Sergei Mantis, Mar 7, 2010.

1. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    everyone has their reasons. for one thing it seems north korea doesnt want to lose the power. china and japan fear nukes and frankily the power korea would have. they even estimated with the power and resources of a united korea it could go from 11th to 3rd country in the world. that wouldnt bode well for neither of them really specially japan. as far as US they are just there for china.

as far as losing ground YES ground will be lost and there will be burdens. honestly both sides are no different really they are korean first just one has plenty of money and food compared to the other. from my understanding most koreans at least my age wouldnt mind a unification. and like all those countries that didnt want a united germany they would be running scared of how powerful korea would be.

imagine 3rd country in the world.

sucks that russia and US screwed up the region. but what gets my blood boiling is when US people act like we should grovel at their feet.

2. CanadianGook

CanadianGook Member

Jun 16, 2005
    lol at 3rd country in the world....

what are ur sources for that estimate buddy...hahaha

3. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    http://business.globaltimes.cn/world/2009-09/470496.html

"We project that a united Korea could overtake France, Germany and possibly Japan in 30-40 years in terms of GDP in US dollar terms, should the growth potential of North Korea (the DPRK) be realized," said the Goldman Sachs analyst Kwon Goohoon, in a report.

4. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    i believe that sums it up quite well.

5. Sergei Mantis

Sergei Mantis Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Again, a very nice find :)
    Thanks

6. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Actually, doesn't that mean he's a little different than his father. At least he acknowledges the citizens are suffering, w/e all part of the same bastard family.

7. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Q6nSVcwjk"]YouTube- ?? ~~??????~~[/ame]

8. bekele

bekele Member

Aug 23, 2009
    France
    Club:
    Daejeon Citizen
    Jong Dae-se scores a brace today! Kawasaki Frontale 2 FC Tokyo 1

9. news

news Member

Jan 24, 2008
    What's this fascination with Chong Tese?

10. Sergei Mantis

Sergei Mantis Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    He's North Korea's ace forward. He's pretty decent, and South Korea/Japan could've acquired him to their respective NTs.