Joe Cannon on Sports Wrap @ NBC 11, Sun 4/6/08

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by Aquari, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Aquari

Aquari New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    It's actually SPORTS SUNDAY (got the title wrong). Just waiting for it to come on.

2. krudmonk

krudmonk Member+

Mar 7, 2007
    S.J. Sonora
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Anybody YouTube it? I read this too late.

3. sko16

sko16 New Member

May 2, 2007
    Israel
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
  4. Alan S

Alan S Member

Jun 1, 2001
    Palo Alto, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Noticed that they don't include an "Earthquakes" section for local sports teams on that page. We need to call them to make sure they fix it. If someone else has a better list of contact information please post it here.

NBC11
    2450 N. First Street
    San Jose, CA 95131
    (408) 432-NBC11, (408) 432-6221

5. Aquari

Aquari New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    That's a shame isn't it? Seeing that the Quakes are in San Jose where NBC11 is headquartered? Time to send an e-mail.

6. xANOTHERxSTARx

Mar 4, 2007
    do you think we can ask if it is possible to show more quakes footage too?

tell them it will give them an edge over KRON 4. ;)

i remember that there was nothing more disappointing than coming home after a match and watching the news, to see about 1204102934810329 minutes of baseball [footage, stats, etc.] and about 30 sec. of Earthquakes [and all it showed was the score, no highlights]

--well, i guess i haven't been paying much attention lately, but i guess i am happy that i saw a bit of coverage. but still... the more, the merrier, right? =D

7. krudmonk

krudmonk Member+

Mar 7, 2007
    S.J. Sonora
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I think every station has an edge on KRON 4 these days. That said, KNTV is not above some SJ boosterism. They want a bigger piece of the pie just like the Merc tried, but they're not without the standard chip on the shoulder.