Joao Felix: The Prodigy or The Fraud?

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Sumol, Jun 16, 2019.

1. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Read the image. It says "Man of the Match".

2. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    https://en.as.com/en/2020/02/03/football/1580720493_856752.html

In b4 bigsoccer "Geniuses" know more than VDV

"Rafael van der Vaart analysed the Madrid derby which saw Zidane's side run out 1-0 winners over a disappointing Atlético Madrid on Saturday. The former Real Madrid player was of the opinion that Atleti made "no effort to play football whatsoever" and also reflected on João Felix's first season in LaLiga. "

"João Félix is a fine player, but he's at the wrong club. When they signed the Portuguese striker I felt that Simeone would try and embark on a different brand of playing, but that's far from the case. I understand that winning is important but when you have a talented forward like him, you need to cater the style of play somewhat to suit his needs"

"Atlético Madrid play in a very compact manner with a heavy focus on defending well and attacking on the counter. Felix, I feel is at the wrong club and working under the wrong coach"

RedBullSeven repped this.
  3. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The world will soon find out how much of a smoke-show fraud this bum is. Only a matter of time.

4. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    #229 RedBullSeven, Feb 4, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    I doubt Ronaldo would be on the cover of basketball, American Football, and baseball magazines if he died.

You wanting Portugal to get destroyed at the Euros over this really signifies how ********ing miserable a person you are.

Go root for Spain.

SCP21 and verde-rubro repped this.
  5. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Nah, I just want the FPF to get the karma they deserve for turning a blind eye on the corruption in their league.

Think of Calciopoli in Italy. The Italian FA dropped the hammer. Portuguese are weaklings that are too scared and corrupt to do so.

6. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    They sure showed Juve! They havent won the league in years...oh wait.

7. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    There is no corruption. Benfica has the best team BY FAR and its not even close. This is why Benfica wins the league. Porto under Mourinho, AVB, Jesualdo...etc had the best team and thats why they won it all those years

8. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

They relegated Juve to the 3rd division and stripped their titles. 3/4 of the team left. What a horrible counter argument.

9. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Don’t feed that bell end

10. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Sorry bud but yes there is. You are correct, when Porto won they were the best team, Benfica in turn now are the best team but there is and was corruption now and then. Now where I differ from many is that both Porto and Benfica would have won either way with the teams they had. This notion that they are winning only because of corruption is just posters making excuses for the lack of talent of their teams have.

11. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    ok and they have won serie a 8 years in a row. So i guess they are still buying titles!

12. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Bs. If benfica was corrupt why didnt they simply just buy titles in those years porto had amazing teams and won almost every season?

13. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Them winning 8 years in a row has absolutely nothing to do with their scandal dude. Stop trying to make false correlations.

Italian league went to shit after they relegated Juve and punished Milan. They weren't able to recover for years. But the investigation and punishment needed to happen.

Point is, Portugal would never punish a club that has 8 million fans and support across the country in all aspects of the league. I mean, what would Capela, Joao Pinheiro, Jorge Sousa and the plethora of other Benfica Socio Referees in Portugal do if their mighty club got prosecuted for various crimes of match fixing?

14. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Weakest argument of all time.

All the clubs in portugal are corrupt, they're almost encourage to be so. benfica has a lot more money to be a lot more corrupt.

15. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Because at that time, Porto had a better network of connections...that has changed. Again, if you read my entire post you would see that I mentioned, Porto at that time would have won even without corruption. They were that good. Benfica quite simply were not that good at the time. Benfica now are clearly the best team in Portugal. They will win and no team is good enough to change that. Now to say they are not using influences is to dig your head in the sand. I say this and I assure you that you are no bigger a Benfica fan than I am.

16. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

The primary difference here was that the FPF actually punished Porto. You will see no such punishments for Benfica.

17. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  18. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Yes and the "punishment" was what ? Deducted enough points that would not keep them from winning the championship that year and 150,000.00 fine. Really lol lol. Not even a slap on the hand. Such is our league and trying to say one is worse or better than the other is maybe part of the problem our league has. Its rotten, dont sugar coat it.

19. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    What’s the point of arguing over clubs? we should all appreciate the young talent coming up in Portugal. I am currently scouting in Madeira and have seen many talented youth footballers.

20. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    And they will never a have chance with so many mediocre Foreigners in our league

21. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Only dull people are brilliant at Breakfast

22. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    I have already discovered an exceptional talent in the town of Camara de Lobos. I will post a report later. I am forwarding the info to my contacts who know agents. Hopefully he will become something with my help.

23. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Hilarious. Why would benfica ever... Ever need to pay refs or liga officials when over 80% of them are benfica fans? The corruption is the brain washed nation. And that the liga is sports entertainment with 1 "hero" and a bunch of villains they must over come.

It's not sport. And it's not classic financial corruption although some is probably still there for the non benfica fans in the system. But stop talking about money, you all can't pump your chests and say 80 per cent or more of Portugal is benfica supporters talk about being um nacao then forget that all refs and officials are Portuguese and like football and forget that they cannot be neutral by sheer statistics and logic.

24. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Where is your posting today?

I see the posts about simeone and Atletico being so horrible but when I read it all I hear is "Baaaafiiiicccaaaa" because it's all garbage. Atletico and Simeone have done wonders with their budget including going to 2 CL finals and winning la liga in the age of Messi and cr7.. Imagine that. And Benfica fans are so delusional so horribly ignorantly delusional to believe their over hyped crap teen that came from nowhere, not being called for any hack and given a free kick every time he was stripped while playing in Liga benfica is so good that His shit play can only be because of everyone else. Lol imagine the conspiracy. And the defence is well they don't do much without him. There are plenty of games he didn't play and that he did where they won without him but today they beat an undefeated league team running away with the EPLand defending CL champions while Felix was out with the sniffles.

Simeone is a great manager and the best thing he's do e this year is come up with fake injuries and illness to keep Felix off the bench. He learned from Santos keep this crap off the field and hope someone else buys him for half in the summer.

SCP_16 repped this.
  25. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Felix is certified trash.

Not called up, Atletico get the 3 points against the LFC Powerhouse.

Where's all the Benfica Felix dick riders? @prodigal_mind? @grassman?