Jo Jung Guk

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by DozXX21, Aug 13, 2002.

1. DozXX21

DozXX21 New Member

Sep 10, 2001
    Texas
    does anyone have any info on this guy? I saw the U-19 match with Korea against China and he had great showing.. looks like Korea is finally breeding some good goal scorers.

2. oakydoaks

oakydoaks New Member

Apr 29, 2002
    Denver, CO
    I think we do have many very good goal scorers.
    It's just that we don't have a World Class Scorer like Ronaldo, Raul, and Owen.

I even heard if Japan could take one guy from Korean NT, it would be an attacker. Looking at how well Yong-su Choi is doing in Japan right now, an attacker like him could have been a great help for Japan in WC.

Hope Jung develops into one of those top level scorers.

3. DozXX21

DozXX21 New Member

Sep 10, 2001
    Texas
    yeah we do have good goal scorers its just sometimes the presure gets to them and the finshing is horrible.

4. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    I saw those same China highlights and Jung jo-guk looks like a stud in the making. let's just hope he escapes the K-League's neon claws. He's got great movemnet for a big guy and he's creative to boot.

5. DozXX21

DozXX21 New Member

Sep 10, 2001
    Texas
    does any one know what college or team he is playing for or going to play for? damn... guy with this talent needs to go to europe. i just hope he doesnt get trapped in the k-league.

6. Seoul Man

Seoul Man Member

Sep 17, 2001
    World Wide Web
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I would not be surprised if he ended up in the Netherlands, as he is one of Hiddink's favorites. He trained with the NT during the entire World Cup.

By the way, fix the title of this thread - his family name is Jung, and given name is Jo Guk...

7. DozXX21

DozXX21 New Member

Sep 10, 2001
    Texas
    sorry seoul man, my bad... but how can i change the title?