Jersey Thread: Amor à Camisola!

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Força Sporting, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. portugal_9

portugal_9 Member

May 3, 2005
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Totally agree, however is in charge of the decisions at nike should take into consideration, what the people want, or at least get some input from the people, after all we are the ones buying these shirts. anyone Running a business should try to maximize their sales, by providing what the people want. Simple Economics, Do it and they will buy! So to Nike, "Just do it" (what the people want!)

2. manichefan

manichefan Member

Mar 30, 2005
    NJ
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    prob one of the ugliest neckline/ v- neck I have ever seen on a jersey. very disappointed. The only good part is that the away white one looks so good.

Guess I know which one I will be getting! just have to find out what number Quaresma will be wearing.

3. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Since Portugal is playing Turkey and Switzerland in euro i guess they will wear the white jersies in at least one of those games

every time ive ever seen them play a game in a tournament it was them wearing home colours.

4. alfredo1

alfredo1 New Member

Jun 20, 2006
    germany
    well, i even like the next shirt better. that's my all time favourite.

5. alfredo1

alfredo1 New Member

Jun 20, 2006
    germany
    a really disappointing shirt, in fact. the neck is really the worst i've ever seen. well, as long as it doesn't affect the quality of our playing, i can cope with that.

6. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal