News: Jersey Reveal - Feb. 25th-26th

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by JasonMa, Feb 11, 2013.

1. BYLRPhil

BYLRPhil Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tres cool! I like the CO flag and the white upper doesn't look so bad. I still kinda prefer last year's but this ain't shabby.

2. Soaker888

Soaker888 Member+

Feb 21, 2012
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    It looks better "on" a body, but could not get a good pic. with all patches that way. I like it, but I'm not that picky about jerseys and kits, as long as the colors are acceptable...and they are in the case of the Rapids imo.

3. Totoro

Totoro Member+

Dec 3, 2009
    Colorado
    Did you find your name?

4. Soaker888

Soaker888 Member+

Feb 21, 2012
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    ...it's complicated. We have 3 seats for our season tix. I don't remember exactly how we were asked to submit name(s) for this but I did submit my name, my wife's name, and my daughter's name. My daughter's name made it on the shirt but not the other two. Maybe it was only supposed to be one name per season ticket account, in which case, I'm glad my daughter's name made it on there (so is she). If not, then they left off two of our names which kinda sux.

5. JasonMa

JasonMa Member+

Mar 20, 2000
    Arvada, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was one name per account, not per ticket

6. Soaker888

Soaker888 Member+

Feb 21, 2012
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Great, thanks. I think I remember putting down multiple names but I put her name first since it was a question in my mind at the time.

7. dismemberment

dismemberment Member

Dec 10, 2007
    colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^ when i first seen all that white i disliked it but now i think it's pretty classy.

8. AvaiBunton

AvaiBunton Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm super curious to see the away/2nd jersey. If the rumors of the CO flag are true, it's gonna look awesome. Talk about unique...maybe a bit homer, but I don't give a sh*t, it's CO til I Die.

jdub3379 and Hunt998 repped this.
  9. CommodoreSlacksburn

Apr 11, 2012
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wish I could reveal the alternate jersey. It is ridiculously tremendous. Happy soccer Saturday everyone!

10. JasonMa

JasonMa Member+

Mar 20, 2000
    Arvada, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Picked up my jersey tonight. Looks good, they did some interesting things with the names. All around the edges, the upper left shoulder around the badge and star, and the main band across the chest don't have season ticket holder names, just Colorado Rapids repeated over and over. Makes sense, that way no name gets cut off, covered by the badge/star, or covered by a future jersey sponsor. The names are alphabetical by first name, starting with A on the front right shoulder down to J on the bottom left of the front and K-Z on the back the same way.

My name falls smack in the center of the 4th band on the front side. They are again a little tight, I have a request in to swap for one size larger, we'll see if they have extras or not.

11. dismemberment

dismemberment Member

Dec 10, 2007
    colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    why couldn't someone reveal the state flag jerseys? i mean is someone going to get ip banned from the forums. season tickets taken away? i don't get the personal wait it'll the rapids make it official thing. i understand wanting to feel unique and closer that you got connection within the team. but at end of the day were all fans and theres not much the club can do if it got leaked.

BYLRPhil repped this.
  12. 30Something

30Something Member

Jun 3, 2004
    5280 Feet
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pics or GTFO!

BYLRPhil repped this.
  13. JasonMa

JasonMa Member+

Mar 20, 2000
    Arvada, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Except prevent whomever leaked it from getting any more inside information. Not to mention tracking down which employee leaked it and dealing with them.

14. El_Poblano

El_Poblano Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Pueblo
  15. dismemberment

dismemberment Member

Dec 10, 2007
    colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    but it's not even a big deal if it got leaked. like honestly there cannot be a serious punishment for showing something that's going to be seen eventually. if it was a drew moor rap album and that got leaked then yeah i can see punishment. but its a jersey.... cannot be punishable or against any rules.

16. JasonMa

JasonMa Member+

Mar 20, 2000
    Arvada, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Once again proving you have little idea how a company like KSE works...

17. Soaker888

Soaker888 Member+

Feb 21, 2012
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    :thumbsup:. Just oredered one. Can't beat than price when compared to authentic jersey...

22SteveD repped this.
  18. Rod1916

Rod1916 Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Tempting! I can't see if it says Rapids on it anywhere, though. Doesn't mean I won't get one, I just like to rep the Rapids while traveling if I can. Particularly when I get to Seattle.

rod.

19. Totoro

Totoro Member+

Dec 3, 2009
    Colorado
    Looks like the Rapids badge is on the left sleeve--pretty subtle.

20. Soaker888

Soaker888 Member+

Feb 21, 2012
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Yup, it's there. I like the subtlety though, since many other incarnations of Rapids wear is all Rapids, this seems to bring attention to CO first, Rapids next. Nice bit of change.

21. crazyjon85

crazyjon85 Member

Jan 12, 2011
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    apparently they are releasing at 4 on 9 news... since im at work would anyone be able to screenshot it and upload it here?

22. BYLRPhil

BYLRPhil Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I may be able to get a poor quality pic on my phone. We'll see.

23. 30Something

30Something Member

Jun 3, 2004
    5280 Feet
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Some additional images posted on the MLS Shop web site. apologize in advance for the size of the inserted images. You can see expanded views here:
    http://www.mlsgear.com/46699.html

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

24. JasonMa

JasonMa Member+

Mar 20, 2000
    Arvada, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was just about to post these. Not loving the yellow strips or the red/blue badge. Hopefully the complete picture brings it together better than the individual pieces.

25. 30Something

30Something Member

Jun 3, 2004
    5280 Feet
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I LOVE the gold stripes, but agree that the red badge looks strange.