Jersey Quest

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by jstoen, Nov 9, 2004.

1. jstoen

jstoen New Member

Aug 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    OK, I have reached my threshold of frustration. I have been trying to find a place to purchase a Blue Wizards Jersey. Dick's, Arrowhead, Kansas Sampler, Neil Brothers and the old Galyans(now Dick's) do not carry them. I found Atlanta Silverback Jersey's in Atlanta and they are A-League. I have to say the Wizards department in charge of Merchandising is the only serioulsy lacking part of the team. So now I am going to LA and I still haven't found a damn Jersey. Anyone have a number for a place I could call?

2. Masfaygo

Masfaygo Member

Jan 22, 2003
    Kansas City
    I remember seeing jerseys in Champ's in indenpence center. a couple of months agao. just a idea to check out

3. kopiteinkc

kopiteinkc Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Shawnee
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Last time I was in SoccerMaster at 91st & Metcalf they had a Wizards jersey on display in the front left corner of the store.

4. Roush

Roush Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ducking fuh..... You want soccer stuff, go to a soccer store! :rolleyes:

Soccer Master
    9013 (I Think) Metcalf
    Overland Park

Tell Joey that John from Wichita sent you.

5. jstoen

jstoen New Member

Aug 19, 2004
    Kansas City

They have the blank ones that I can get cheaper by 15 bucks if I have Big Soccer overnight. Where can I get an Official Jersey with Sponsor, Number and a Players name on it? Besides off his back.

6. PezJunkie

PezJunkie Member

Apr 30, 2001
    Independence, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To get all that, you pretty much have to get it off a player. (Or maybe one of the charity auctions that is selling game worn stuff.)

MLSgear.com will put name & number on a jersey for an additional $15.

If you can fit into an Adult Medium, mlsgear has the autographed Chris Klein shirt from 2000/2001 for $80.

7. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Like was said by Pez, the best way to get a jersey with all that stuff is to get one right off the players backs. The other ways, are to order them from MLS, or I believe that Eurosport also will put the sponsers, number, and player on the the jerseys for a price. I don't believe anywhere in KC actually has preprinted Wizards jerseys

8. Wizardman03

Wizardman03 Member

Nov 10, 2003
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States