jeremy ménez since joining PSG

Discussion in 'Paris Saint Germain' started by frederic birindelli, Apr 10, 2013.

1. frederic birindelli

Mar 30, 2012
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre

awesome player, i hope that he'll get a place in the starting 11, he has been better than lucas so far (and lucas is so young)

2. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The big problem with him is consistency

NicolasN. repped this.
  3. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    I don't understand how can one explain to a player like Menez that after a fantastic month of december in terms of performaces that he'll barely play after the signing of a new player without him to feel that it's an unfair situation. Not to mention that Lucas or Lavezzi are practically playing all the games, if they aren't injured and it shows since Lavezzi, like a few other players at PSG, is worn out.

Leonardo was the guest of the Canal Football Club, last sunday and he was questioned about the competition at PSG and the case of Nene and Menez. He had a hard time to answer the questions properly. He argued that Nene was too old, that he has done his time at PSG because he's 31. PSG also signed who are as old as Nene. Just saying. Age is not a valid excuse when it comes to Menez. Eric Carriere offered Leonardo a good way to avoid any further explanations as he compared Menez with Pastore who do not share the same qualities. In my opinion, it's useless to compare Menez with Pastore or Lucas since, even if he's benched since the signing of Lucas, the player who is playing on the position he was best at is Lavezzi. I'm all for the competition at PSG but it has to be fair. The best should play and it's months that Lavezzi is having mediocre performances at best. Hopefully, he'll be better against Nice.

4. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    One of those guys who dribbles too much and loses the ball all the time. Same as ben Arfa. Classic ball hogs. Menez doesnt have much of a future at PSG.