Jeff Plush interview

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by JWPeppa, Aug 29, 2007.

1. miguel

miguel Member

Nov 26, 1998
    Re: Colorado's home-field disadvantage

MLS1fan... we've already read that piece of trash in another post.

I wish you had posted your //www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpk4sdkf710 video here in this forum, instead of on the FC Dallas board.

Folks here need to see what we missed out on....This guy is one of the best south american soccer players in the world, and he was available to play for the Rapids.

However, as indicated in a previous post, Jeff Plush personally turned down the deal because he has much more soccer knowledge than members of his coaching staff.

If I read that article correctly, it only makes sense for all of the Rapids fans to continue to wait for some Euro trog, living in a country near the Alps, who will want to come to Denver because of an insane desire to ski in the off season. Money has nothing to do with it......:mad:Sorry, I don't buy it and I really don't look forward to the next match against FC Dallas....

2. fortcollins

fortcollins Member+

St. Louis City SC
    Apr 12, 2006
    Fort Collins
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At least as well as Kirovski.

More than that, the NHL, NBA, MLB and NFL are ALL the best leagues in the world in their sports. The USOC matches hint that the MLS may not even be the best soccer league top to bottom in the US right now.

3. Centennial

Centennial Member+

Apr 4, 2003
    Centennial
    Wow, this is news to me, so the Rapids get a player from France or Italy because they love to ski, then they prohibit them from skiing due to the in inherant dangers in doing so.

BRILLIANT!!!