Jeff Bradley Predictions

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Gamblor, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Gamblor

Gamblor New Member

May 17, 1999
    http://www.mlsnet.com/content/03/firstXI0311.html

Picks the Metros as 8th this season.

2. Beowulf

Beowulf New Member

Dec 2, 1998
    This is the same man who picked Dallas to win it all in 2000 and the Metros in 2001. Some authority he is.

3. Gamblor

Gamblor New Member

May 17, 1999
    That's why it bodes well for us this year.

4. JerzyRebel

JerzyRebel New Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Land of Paulie Walnuts
    Bradley is as much an authority as there is. His bad picks just go to show that nobody can predict how the league will shake out from year to year. I have a feeling Bob told him he'd better not pick them any higher than eighth or else he'd catch a beating.

5. BrooklynGladiator

BrooklynGladiator New Member

Jan 27, 2003
    big up to Brooklyn
    and 2002, he picked them to win it all in 2002

~DRE~

6. The Wizard of Oz

The Wizard of Oz New Member

Oct 11, 2000
    He even admits in his article that there isn't much difference between #1 and #10.

7. NJPsycho

NJPsycho New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Dirty Jerzee
    I could just see Bob giving Jeff a mega-wedgie after Easter dinner with the family!

8. Metrophenomenal

Metrophenomenal New Member

Jan 10, 2003
    Seoul+NJ
    he claims the difference between 2 and 10 is slight. apparently LA is light years ahead of everyone else. i doubt it

9. Metros Striker10

Metros Striker10 New Member

Jul 7, 2001
    Planet Earth
    Well, in 2001 we had everything to win it all. Had Cletus not torn his ACL, we would have won the MLS Cup easily.

Though Bradley did pick Galaxy to play against us in the Finals that season in ESPN the Magazine.

10. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

Don't forget Valencia coming up lame after two knee operations, one during the offseason and one during the season. Both were top 5 goal scorers in the league during the 2000 season.

The Metro weren't able to replace either of them when they both were injured during the 2001 season.

Richie Williams making a run into the box looking for service from Hernandez just didn't cut it.