Jebeš zemlju u kojoj Bosne nema: Football outside of Bosnia

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by BH Fanatico, Jan 22, 2014.

1. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lets have this thread for all those off-topic discussion on football. I'm sick of shifting through the Kafana haha.

Main points of the day we have Rademel Falcao injured and looking at an injury that will take him out of the world cup. Huge blow for Columbia and Monaco, which will probably make them think about making a move for another striker. I'll be curious for who?

Juan Mata is on the edge of signing for Manchester United who got knocked out of the Capital One Cup today. Sunderland will play Manchester City in the final of the Capital One cup.

AC Milan today in Clarence Seedorf's second game in charge lost 1-2 Udinese in the quarter finals of the Italian Cup eliminating them from essentially the only competition they had a chance of winning.

Semi's bracket for Italian Cup:

Semi final #1: Roma vs Lazio/Napoli Semi Final #2: Udinese vs Fiorentina/Siena

And word is that Barcelona may get in trouble around the finances of the purchase for Neymar... lots of interesting news in the last few weeks :)

2. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  3. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I hope Milan can come back, I'm not even a big fan or anything but seeing them so low is just plain sad for football.

ABiH12 repped this.
  4. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Mata isnt on the edge hes pretty much a United player. It would be bizarre if he didnt complete the physical

5. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah it hurts watching such a historic club play like crap

6. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    But it's also nice to see some historic clubs from central Italy do well. It's been Juventus/Milan/Inter basically for 20 years, with very few interruptions.

ABiH12 and BH Fanatico repped this.
  7. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Milan needs to revamp its stadium and obtain more sponsors as well as rid deadweight they have within the squad. Milan has some of the highest wage bills in professional sports, which is crazy because there is so much mediocry in this squad. I believe that Seedorf can do a good job but its hard to succeed looking at how poorly the club is run.

In my eyes I think Juventus, Roma, Napoli, and Fiorentina will be the top dogs of Italy for the next 2-3 seasons. Milan and Inter are both a mess.

ABiH12 repped this.
  8. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Indeed, but its like.... why can't they all be good. Why can't there be like five or six really good Italian clubs to make the league more tight and exiciting. Like the current EPL where you have Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Everton and Man U all within a few points of each other.

trts and ABiH12 repped this.
  9. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Serie A needs a commercial revamp. Juventus is miles ahead of everyone because they are the only team in Italy to own their own stadium. Also the EPL has ridiculous tv deals compared to the rest of Europe.

ABiH12 and Hercegorštak repped this.
  10. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    What Seedorf has shown so far isn't that great.

I watched the first game Seedorf had in charge and to be honest, if that weak penalty call was not made, the game would most likely have ended in a draw. Verona were doing OK, but Milan weren't dominating.

We'll see how he does by the end of this season. He needs to show some convincing results because for a league as weak as Serie A, Milan have a decent enough squad to be 4th-5th easily.

11. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Juventus
    Roma
    Napoli
    Fiorentina
    Inter
    Milan
    Lazio

ABiH12 repped this.
  12. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    You seriously judging him based off a couple games? Especially after taking over a disaster? Come on man

BH Fanatico repped this.
  13. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Considering that I said "we'll see by seasons end." no, I'm not judging him yet. I'm critiquing him. From what he's shown so far, he's susic level.

14. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    So was Pellegrini when he first took over...

15. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Pellegrini is the equivalent of Phil Jackson minus the accolades (so far), he inherits a decent team and gets the glory.

What I do like about him is how he's been able to keep everyone happy and use the teams strengths. You won't find a city player that will talk bad about him.

I like managers that surprise people or are controversial (Di canio anyone? Susic on my sushi? Poyet, Martinez, pochettino)

16. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Robben out 6 weeks

17. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He already benched muntari and changed formation.

He's not Susic status.

18. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Phil Jackson comparison is awful. Hes arguably one of the greatest basketball minds ever and almost every player has said so.

Give Seedorf some time. Teams dont change that quickly. It took Pellegrini some time to figure out City. Plus Seedorf is new to being a manager and has already begun fixing things and trying to put them back on the tracks.

19. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    PSG lost today, No Zlatan No Party, check out 65 million euro man Cavani missing a sitter
    [​IMG]

20. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    It's hilarious to me that you guys dump on susic but then back someone like seedorf. Someone who hasn't even coached in his life till last week! Lmao. Hypocritical.

I'll watch they're games till the end of the season and make a fair assessment on seedorf.

Also, lol on Jackson being a basketball guru.

21. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Man City owners have bought Australian club Melbourne Hearts

22. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Southampton is looking to be sold to a Chinese billionaire that would inject enough capital into the side to make it the richest in the EPL.

With a turn twist in the previous ceo possibly coming back after the take over is finalized. Interesting indeed.

23. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Im not backing Seedorf. You cant judge the dude based off of a few games. Its simple as that.

Susic is a proven moron. Several occasions.

You must not know much about basketball. Phil Jackson is truly brilliant.

24. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    So what.. every club will be owned by some billionaire now??

25. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    bitch please
    [​IMG]