Jardel hits brace of brace

Discussion in 'Bolton Wanderers' started by Prenn, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Mario Jardel has scored 4 goals in 2 games in the reserves, twice in the 3-2 defeat to Newcastle and twice in the 2-1 win over Man City.

Get him in the team for sunday!!!

2. topcow

topcow New Member

Nov 23, 2000
    New York
    I am sorry, but your coach is a big fat idiot! I put Jardel on my fantasy team as soon as he went to the EPL, but what does Sam Allardyce do when his team can't score more than one goal per game? Leave Jardel on the bench!

3. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Big Sam's not the big fat idiot apparently, Jardel is not fit enough to play in the Premiership and there was no big secret about that. He may not be fit until december.

However you must have faith, he's looked superb when he's come on and when he's fit he'll bang the goals in. :D

4. TheBee

TheBee New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Any why is a young player like Jardel not fit???

5. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    This wife left him so he got very very depressed and spent 5 months in Brazil, sitting on the beach, eating hamburgers. If you can dig up a picture of Jardel when he first came to Bolton you'd be shocked.

6. TheBee

TheBee New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Leave me a link. I would like to see what he was like. I remember him from Galatasaray days. He was all bones and muscle. No fat whasoever.

7. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'll see what I can find but it was all TV footage...