Japanese Soccer Streams

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Jc1231, Jul 5, 2006.

1. nsato

nsato Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Are you lucky enough to have this channel? http://www.oneworldsports.com

The quality of the commentators aren't good and it's not HD but they play J League games live in addition to ACL, World Cup qualifiers (Japan may not be the one shown live) and other Asian sports.

If you don't, you can read through this thread to get links to streams online. You can usually go to justin.tv few minutes before the game and find something.

2. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    there is a Direct broadcast satellite called SKY PerfecTV! It shows many Japanese programs including J-League 1 and 2 Division. But I myself do not know how to get this channel.
    does anyone know how?
    Whether I have to purhase a device/card to install into a receiver or watch online, I have no idea how. I would pay for it, but I don't know how to get it.

3. artml

artml Member

Liverpool FC
    Ukraine
    Jul 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I would simply pay for justin.tv premium membership and enjoyed the existing streams.

I'm also itching to try http://www.jleague.livesport.tv/ -- has anyone tried it already?

4. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

artml repped this.
  5. J League

J League New Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    jutin.tv showing 4 j-league games right now... watching Grmapus v. Jubilo...this is great!

6. J League

J League New Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    sorry meant justin.tv good game between Grampus and Jbilo ended 1-1 good quality on the streaming had the latop hooked up to the big screen... also watched the replay of last years play-off match between JEF United and Oita Trinita

7. FCEddie

FCEddie New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Edmonton
    Club:
    FC Edmonton
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I have it and I don't have any complaints about it at all. It's the best way to see games (at least from here in Canada) that is not a crappy free live stream quality. They will leave out the odd game here and there but besides that it's great.
    It only shows J-league first division though. Plus many other leagues as well.

8. stefanole

stefanole Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Hiroshima
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Can't find Sanfrecce x Antlers. Surprised since it's the only J1 game today.