Japanese Soccer Streams

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Jc1231, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Matti53

Matti53 Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Finland
    Any streams to Yokohama - Sanfrecce?

2. Ventilan

Ventilan Member

Oct 6, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
  3. Matti53

Matti53 Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Finland
  4. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    No Cerezo - Vegalta stream?

5. Ventilan

Ventilan Member

Oct 6, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Cerezo - S-pulse, anyone?

6. mv_nelson

mv_nelson Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    It's not being broadcast live, so there won't be any streams. Check justintv for a replay later tonight. Same for Nagoya-Marinos, ffs. Have to watch 2 J2 teams instead (not talking about Shonan v Kyoto, either...)

7. Ventilan

Ventilan Member

Oct 6, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Cheers.

Thought so, I believe I tried all the justintv channels in this thread only to find 5 of them broadcasting Tokyo with Urawa while the rest were offline.

In case you figure out which channel such replay might be played in, would you be so kind as to share it here?

Appreciate it. And thank you for the reply.

8. mv_nelson

mv_nelson Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory

Much cursing was done when I discovered the very same thing.

No problems. Check your private messages - it's on replay from 6pm Japan time - 2 hours from now.

9. larrylove

larrylove New Member

Dec 27, 2011
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    My son is 17 years old and we currently live in Japan. We lived in Italy for two years where my son played on an Italian soccer club. He currently plays with the adult league of footy Japan but we are really trying to find a youth soccer league where he can tryout.

10. NYRBA1

NYRBA1 Member

Feb 4, 2011
    I used to watch J-League matches on atmark's channel regularly a few years ago.. it got shut down though and so did my interest in watching the matches.. is he still doing anything?

11. CND_MARINO

CND_MARINO Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Ontario
    Club:
    Yokohama F Marinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    i don't think so. Just switch the language to Japanese and pick one. There's always a few channels streaming games. Being loyal to a channel on jUSTINtv is pretty risky..

12. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I haven't seen atmark in a while although the "reds" channel maybe him just with a different name.

You're in luck though, right now there are maybe half a dozen consistent streamers every week so if you go to ja.justin.tv during match times you're almost sure to find every single J-League match being broadcasted. Much better than a couple of years ago when there was 1 match each weekend.

13. NYRBA1

NYRBA1 Member

Feb 4, 2011
    thank you for your help, will definitely keep that in mind

14. Matti53

Matti53 Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Finland
    No Shimizu - Nagoya links?

15. watanabe2k

watanabe2k Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Illinois, but Japan
    Club:
    Jubilo Iwata
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    No one likes S-Pulse, Jubilo all the way! ;)

16. hurrimark

hurrimark New Member

Aug 26, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
  17. larc-en

larc-en Member

Mar 8, 2008
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yep, I used to subscribe. The stream quality is good but not great. There's commentary in English ranging from annoying to decent.

One thing to look out for is some matches are blocked in some countries and they don't make it clear which ones. I'm in the UK and some of the national team matches were blocked.

18. FCEddie

FCEddie New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Edmonton
    Club:
    FC Edmonton
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I just subscribed to http://www.jleague.livesport.tv/
    Like what larc-en said, quality is good but not great.
    Before that I used http://www.thefirstrow.eu/
    I still use that lot's since livesport don't show all the games. The ads are annoying and sometimes they will show an entirely different game. But you can watch almost any game around the world. Just thought I would give livesport a try since there are no ads, quality MUCH better and I get the games I actually want to watch. They just started showing Gamba Osaka games here in Canada so I'm happy :)

19. Matti53

Matti53 Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Finland
    No streams for Nagoyas game? =( I know it's still 8 hours away but cant find any that's even broadcasting it...

20. Matti53

Matti53 Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Finland
    Any streams for todays cup games?

21. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    cant find any no

But I can tell you that Shonan just got themselves a lead over Kashiwa :sneaky:

22. Blue and White Army

Mipo Dockyard
    Oct 14, 2002
    Toronto
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
  23. J League

J League New Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Hello! New to the forum. I am considering subscribing to TV Japan as it is available here in Canada. The J-League season starts this weekend put I couldn't find any J-League games listed in the schedule. I contacted TV Japan customer service and the lady I spoke with said she didn't see any matches scheduled to be televised in March or April (might have something to do with Sumo coverage). What I really wanted to know is... is TV Japan still contracted to show J-League matches maybe later in the season? Does anyone have any experience with TV Japan.

24. nsato

nsato Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Not sure about this season but last season, they usually showed 1 or 2 games a month but it was not live. I wouldn't recommend getting it if J League is the only reason to get it.

25. J League

J League New Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Alas that would be the only reason I would want to have it. Thank you for letting me know I guess I might have to search for alternate avenues not sure how.