Japanese Abroad 2009/10 [R] - Part II

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by shuvy87, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nakata101

nakata101 Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Look like Felix Magath really only interest in japanese player, why dun he bring Hasebe to Shalke too.

2. Bass0r

Bass0r Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Tokyo/N. Velidhoo
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Schalke don't have very much money, and Hasebe's value has gone up quite a lot since he first went to Wolfsburg.

And why would Wolfsburg so willingly give up one of their starting XI regulars to a league opponent?

Magath is good at finding talent, and we all know Uchida has "talent" written all over him. If he can get Uchida for a good price, he'll do it.

3. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  4. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  5. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    As BassOr says, Schalke are low on cash. If Magath wants Uchida, they have to sell their rightback Rafinha before (which is not unlikely and probably why they are looking for possible replacements).

Personally I think it would be funny if one of the players you mention joins Schalke and the other one joins Dortmund, with these 2 teams having the fiercest rivalry in German football.

6. Mr Mug

Mr Mug Member

Nov 21, 2007
    Honda announced on his blog that the following match with VVV will be his last.

7. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Interesting...

There hasn't been any transfer rumors lately so I wonder which team is looking at him.

8. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  9. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    here :

10. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    So it is in Holland maybe?

11. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Dunno, I just said something because Big Soccer doesn't allow posts with less than 3 characters :D .

12. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  13. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Please no. He deserves better.

14. johan derksen

johan derksen BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 14, 2004
    Venlo, Netherlands
    Honda is close to an agreement with CSKA Moscow. Fee would be close to 10 million euros. Kagawa was already in Venlo today.

15. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Really ? What is this blahblah "I'll feel like at home" ? In Russia, are you kidding me ? :mad:

Good for Venlo if they take Kagawa, look at this :
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvhaSTvVykM"]YouTube- ????(C???8????? 2009?1C(8 Kagawa Shinji)[/ame]

16. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Interesting.

Keep us updated.

17. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
  18. johan derksen

Aug 14, 2004
    Venlo, Netherlands
    Honda's agent: it's up to VVV and CSKA now.
    17/12/2009 6PM

It's way too soon to conclude that Keisuke Honda is going to play for CSKA Moscow after the winter break according to his agent Kees Ploegsma jr. He does admit however that his client is interested in switching to the Russian league.

"Both clubs are negotiating" tells Ploegsma to Voetbal International (www.vi.nl) today. "We hope to get things done on short terms. Everything depends on both clubs now"
    He has spoken to a few representatives of CSKA and read up on the club. He's more than ever interested in a transfer to Russia.

"Keisuke wants to take a look in Moscow first" says Ploegsma. "That could go ahead next week when the Dutch league goes into its winter break. Before then we won't make a decision."

19. stefanole

stefanole Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Hiroshima
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Well, he did say it would be a surprise. Moving to another Dutch club wouldn't be all that surprising. I was thinking "Bunyodkor" when I read that, so I guess CSKA isn't too far off.

20. Bass0r

Bass0r Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Tokyo/N. Velidhoo
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    You'd have to hope it means CSKA will be playing with two forward midfielders, or are soon to sell Milos Krasic, because Honda would most likely be backup to that player, and he really needs to be somewhere he knows he'll be getting regular starts.

21. scotch17

scotch17 Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Entebbe
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Well... he wasn't lying when he said it'd be a surprise. Though it puts the statement of being at home in an interesting light :D
    CSKA is currently 5th in the last spot for Europa. So I suppose it is a step up.

22. Bass0r

Bass0r Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Tokyo/N. Velidhoo
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    They're also in the Round of 16 for this season's Champions League, so if he moves in Summer, he'll also have that to play out.

23. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    CSKA Moskva - Sevilla

Why did he say he felt at home at the new place? And then they say he wants to visit Moskwa first ?? Sounds weird.

24. johan derksen

Aug 14, 2004
    Venlo, Netherlands
    There seems to be an official 6 million euro bid now from CSKA, according to Dutch newspaper "de Volkskrant". VVV's probably not going to agree with that.

Honda says "I want to play for a club that really "needs me and wants me" and there's one now interested. We're into the final details."
    (Doesn't say if he's talking about CSKA Moscow though.)

25. sakobo-redded

sakobo-redded Red Card

Dec 18, 2009
    Mishima, Japan
    Russian league?? nooooooo...it will be a pretty disappointing move.
    he had better stay at Venlo.