Japanese Abroad 2006/07 [R] - Part I

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by shuvy87, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    Re: Japanese Abroad 2006-2007 [R]

Koji Nakata seems hardly mentioned, But i hear he's been playing really really great for FC Basel, sounds like he's pushing for a place in the nationl team

2. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

Also Oguro's situation at Grenoble is looking even dyer because there manager said he has no place for Oguro in his plans, even they he had a really great start, and the chairman doesn't seem to care one bit.
    Let's hope Torino make a move for him and the chairman sees sense and let's him go

3. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

Morimoto at Catania

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Attila

Attila New Member

Sep 23, 2005

I got this a rumour: Ogasawara signed for Messina!! it will be announced in the next few hours or couple of days. Have you heard anything of it? It would be great. Also, Messina lacks quality midfielders, so he could be a regular starter or at least play quiete regularly during the season. Messina really needs a player like him in its midfield.

5. aiueo-redded

aiueo-redded Red Card

Feb 3, 2006
    Japan

No.
    Do you have any sources?:confused:

Anyways thanks for the info.

6. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

If Ogasawara signs for Messina, something i've heard nothing about in months, it would take him a long time to adjust to Serie A, I couldn't see him adjusting as fast as say Hide

7. Attila

Attila New Member

Sep 23, 2005

aiueo: it's from verbal sources in Italy. Of course nothing sure, but it can be true. I hope so.
    I think Ogasawara could do well in Serie A. The conditions are ideal since Messina's midfield is very poor and they just need to reinforce it with a couple of good players (hope Ogasawara will be one).
    They just lost their two best midfielders (Donati and D'Agostino both sold), now they have only Coppola of very good level, while nobody among Sullo, Cordova, Lavecchia and De Vezze is better than Ogasawara, for sure. He should play regularly as starter, that's my forecast.
    I think he could adapt very well to Italian football expecially if he will be able to specialize more as a playmaker, playing in the central Pirlo or Pizarro position. I think that would be an interesting technical key.
    While Messina is strong in offense (that's why Yanagisawa didn't find enough space) and also ok in defense.

8. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  9. shoo redded

shoo redded New Member

Mar 6, 2006
    JAPAN
  10. shoo redded

shoo redded New Member

Mar 6, 2006
    JAPAN
  11. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
  12. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain

agreed *nods* that bryan robson ticks me off , please be true...but then again inamto likes english football

13. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

hahaha i love how the've photoshoped a Messina shirt on him :D, very cheeky
    [​IMG]

14. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

Some info for you, It looks like Ogasawara has agreed to sign for Messina on loan, but only if there assured of playing Serie A football next year, they could still find themselves in Serie B in juventus make a succesfull apeal,
    So another loan deal :mad:
    I can tell you exactly whats going to happen, Mitsuo will start 4 games all season, making 15 sub appearances, 10 of which came in the 89+ minuites :rolleyes:

15. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Jakarta

Sez Kashima: "Not so fast, my friend!"
    http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/sj20060826a1.html

16. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

This is just me speculating but Ina wasn't even on the bench for west brom tonight, which tells me he's about to leave, HOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRAAAAY!!! :D
    I say we should all go to england and kick bryan robson in the nuts!

17. bikutaa

bikutaa New Member

Nov 26, 2005
    England

[​IMG]
    OGASAWARA 16

[​IMG]

.vic
    JPNvsSAU

18. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain

*nods*

19. DevilDave

DevilDave Member

West Bromwich Albion/RBNY/PSG/Gamba Osaka/Sac Republic
    United States
    Sep 29, 2001
    Sacramento, CA
    Club:
    West Bromwich Albion FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

You'll have to get to the back of the queue, because 70% of Albion fans are waiting to do the same.

As far as Ina is concerned, I personally agree that he should be given more of a chance, or sold to a club where he might have more of a chance.

I do check out other Albion boards, however, and it would appear that my fellow Baggies have mixed feelings about Inamoto.

WBAzone.com**

Westbrom.com**

**Please note that these are links to other message boards, and are the opinions of other Albion fans, which do not necessarily reflect the opinion of your humble BigSoccer WBA moderator.

20. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain

inamoto, i think he should have a chance of playing...if he played poorly in a reserves game, he has every right to i mean DUDE YOU'RE PLAYING A RESERVES GAME! but then again, its a reserve game and you have to impress the bosses from the senior team to actually be in top games...so yeah...anyway, he looks depressed there

well he should start whining...OR JUST LEAVE THE CLUB...

21. gtepp15 redded

gtepp15 redded Red Card

Jan 5, 2006

Japanese Article

Junichi Inamoto will sign a contract with Turkish champion Galatasaray today.

Japanese Article

Kenji Fukuda (Castellion, Spanish division 2) has joined Numancia (Spanish division 2).

22. DevilDave

DevilDave Member

West Bromwich Albion/RBNY/PSG/Gamba Osaka/Sac Republic
    United States
    Sep 29, 2001
    Sacramento, CA
    Club:
    West Bromwich Albion FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I'll wait to see if this is confirmed by the English press, but other Albion fans have already caught wind of this. If true, then I wish Ina the best at Gala and hope he gets playing time. He was just another example of Robson's inability to get the most out of his players. :mad:

BTW, I expect Robson to be sacked within a month or two if our team fails to improve. But then maybe Ina won't have to be concerned about goings on at the Albion any longer.

23. gtepp15 redded

gtepp15 redded Red Card

Jan 5, 2006

Japanese Article

Oguro has joined Serie A side Torino.

24. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  25. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

Yes Yes Yes Oguro, Yes, Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Oguro Serie A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!