Japanese Abroad 2002-04 [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by skipshady, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Hama,

I sent you a PM explaining why you had posts edited/deleted. If you have a problem with it, you can respond by PM.

2. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Seems like it.

For those who can't read Japanese, Parma has made an official offer for Cerezo Osaka forward Yoshito Okubo. It is looking likely that Nakata will leave Parma when the European transfer window opens in January, and Adriano will go back to Inter when his loan deal expires.
    So Okubo will not only be a replacement at forward, but his presence will make sure that Parma still gets broadcast fees from Japan. Kill two birds with one stone.

The Parma manager likes Okubo's versatility and thinks he will be useful both as a striker and as a wide midfielder.

3. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    it'll be a good lesson for him. probably he'll sit on the bench for a while even though the quality of game in serie a is less impressive than that of j-league.

4. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    actually, the Korean fans are saying how bad KFA compared to JFA when it comes to scheduling. The JFA's doing a great job of honing up the team. The constant meet-up will help Japan so much.

5. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    Speaking of this issue, what is the deal about KLeague teams refusing to release players and blaming the KFA? OK, I know that this is partly the fault of bad scheduling decisions, but since when does a club team refuse to release NT players (especially since it is only U-20s)? Who do the K.League teams think they are, Serie A?

6. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    back to the topic, ny yankees beat boston to tie the series 1-1

7. watanabe2k

watanabe2k Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Illinois, but Japan
    Club:
    Jubilo Iwata
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yankees on the verge, my Cubs blew it tonight.

And I have scored twice as many goals in the last two games, than Yanagisawa has in his last two games.

8. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    teams like Suwon and Anyang are fed up with the KFA calling players up so frequently. Some of the players are the starters for those clubs and a lotta times the players just come back with an injury and that's what seems to anger the clubs. As for the fans, that section of the argument is divided. There are the ones who side with the clubs, and of course, there are the ones who say NT comes first.

This whole "refusal" problem is a result of previous call-ups all added up. It's not because of this particular call-up that ticked those clubs off.

(Songnam FC, on one hand, is known to have maintained its strength last season because they produced no WC/youth NT players whatsoever and thus was able to win the K-League.)

9. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Jakarta
    UEFA Cup results from Wednesday:

Kawaguchi goes 90 in a 1-0 loss by FC Nordsjaelland at Panionios ... FCN go out 3-1 on aggregate.

Takahara goes the full 90 as Hamburg collapse on the road, losing 3-0 at Dnipro and 4-2 on aggregate.

FC Utrecht rolled 4-0 over Zilinia (6-0 agg.) - Toshiya Fujita was subbed out at 73 minutes.

Hide Nakata sat for most of Parma's 3-0 win over Metalurg Donetsk, entering in the 74th minute.

Shinji Ono's Feyenoord side play at Kärnten Thursday with a slender 2-1 lead.

10. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    watching the yankees and red sox game. pedro was dominating the game until 8th inning but gave up a double jeter, matsui, and posada 3 in a row. now yankees knocked out pedro and tied the game 5-5.

11. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    good game especially after listening to the cubs fans whinning all the day on radio today.

12. GoHawks4

GoHawks4 Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please check your Private Messages.

13. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    been to johnnie's lately?

14. SHURARARA

SHURARARA New Member

May 9, 2002
    UEFA Cup result
    Neuchatel Xamax 0 - 1 Auxerre
    Imai 70'-

15. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Jakarta
    Junichi Inamoto started for Fulham against Wolves. He got booked in the 58th minute and was Fulham's only substitution of the match (off for Barry Hayles, 65').

The match ended 0-0.

16. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nakata started against Roma, his former club. The entire Parma team played poorly. It is hard to rate him when everyone else sucked.

17. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    my beloved daiei hawks beat the crap out of tigers and fat tord irabu. irabu has been having a fluke season but it is beyond my belief that whoever failed in a minor league such as major league baseball can do well in japan league and japan series, the true world series. i actually saw irab got pounded by the hawks in front of my eyes almost 7 years ago when he was playing for the marines. it was still vivid in my memory and pleases me everytime i remember it. good bye irabu and good by hanshin tigers

18. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    At least he didn't allow 5 goals like Kawaguchi!

Go to hell Hawks!

19. watanabe2k

watanabe2k Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Illinois, but Japan
    Club:
    Jubilo Iwata
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    6 years in Fukuoka taught me to always beat on the Hawks! Ha ha ha, we stomped those worthless Hanshin Wimps singing their damn 'Rokko Oroshi'

Sing a real song!

Genkai nada no, shiokaze niii

20. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Ina! Up yours, ManUre!
    [​IMG]

Also, go to hell Hawks.

21. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    since nakata opening the gate for asians it's been almost always the japanese proving the capability of asians and how overrated the european soccer is. the only exception will be mahdaikia and one or two chinese once in a while but other than that they are mostly putting us all down and fans such as otto and [edited-KF] how great their bench warmers are. japanese players, however, still have to perform well for those whiners just for the sake of afc. very unfair, very unfair

22. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    who could expect florida to win the championship? now those whinning cubs fans should feel a little better,

23. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    hawks knocked out irabu again in their 5-1 win over tigers. the game 7 of the real world series will be held tommorow.

24. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yanagisawa started, but was subbed at half time. He was partially responsible for the first goal. He got beaten by Simic on the frank.