Japan vs Iran friendly match

Discussion in 'Japan' started by +PL+, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    What does that have to do with current packing order of players and who is a regular and who is not!? I can name 100 players with more "international experience" who are irrelevant NOW. You lied and made up a list of players who are not even a part of the national team at this moment, trying to pass them as missing regulars to the unsuspecting Japanese fans here. You should apologize for making shit up and move on, instead of trying to justify your nonsense as fact.

+PL+ repped this.
  2. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  3. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    There is no hope for you. You got owned, answered well and now picking on me with lame excuses. Get a life body. Let the wind come through. Go play with other kids in the yard. No more soup for you!:ROFLMAO:

4. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I am indeed picking on you because you put your nose where it did not belong, namely in my business in a disrespectful manner. Next time, mind your own business. Don't write bullshit to look good in front of other fans, when you don't even have your facts right, so someone like me wouldn't have to put you back in your place with facts. Bacheh porro.

+PL+ repped this.
  5. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    bekhab baba lahaf yakh khard. bache panzari!:whistling::ROFLMAO: you made me cry:cry: my feeling is :cry::sick: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :D

I am sorry for this guy. I am leaving the thread for other people to enjoy. Have fun.

6. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    stahp flame in irrelevant section pls

Zandi360 and +PL+ repped this.
  7. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Seriously +PL+ , how old are you ? Do you have your parents' permission to be online? Anyways, I'm done with you. Facts are facts.

+PL+ repped this.
  8. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    How many people there were in Azadi?

9. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Started with something around 10k-15k and the stadium was getting filled by passing min. I think at least some 30k. It can be higher.

Samurai Warrior and GunnerTNB repped this.
  10. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Japanese fans pay tribute to Persepolis captain Hadi Norouzi who recently passed away at 30 years old.

[​IMG]

Head 2 Head after today

[​IMG]

Whispered11 repped this.
  11. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    It is 7-6-5 in favor of Iran according to fifa data base.

12. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  13. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  14. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I don't think it matters which one is more reliable, the website I posted has all the matches played between the two, fifa database doesn't. Anyways it's not a very important detail either way.

15. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Don't bother with this kid. He just pretends to be knowledgeable on Iranian football when he clearly has no clue. I assume it must be his age, he wants to show off to non-Iranians or act like he knows. This is another case of him talking about something he has no clue about. He doesn't know that Asian Games matches prior to 2002 were full international "A" matches with senior squads and hence why those games are counted in all head to head records including the one you posted. FIFA data base though, doesn't count Asian Games matches.

+PL+ repped this.
  16. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Safheye aval man hamon link 11v11 ro gozashtam hatman nakhondi. Harfe man faghat hamin bood Zjoon. vagarna ke amaro argham faghat base delkhoshi alaki hast.

17. reddiablos

reddiablos New Member

Oct 9, 2015
    united states
    Club:
    Atletico Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I expected more from Japan but they played in the toughest away scenario in all Asia maybe. Want to see my team SK playing matches like this one than Jamaica.

18. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
  19. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Not gonna lie, expected way more from Iran. I would expect iran to win at home, or at least he capable of scoring on our rubbish defence outside a PK. Pretty disappointed.

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  20. faiyez

faiyez Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Costa Rica
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Now that we're talking about them, Iran met my expectations pretty much exactly.

21. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran

Iran's team is in transition and hasn't been all that stellar. I was happy it held its own. Japan was alright, but not as fluid and artful as I had expected.

As for your defense, it looked alright for the first 30 minutes of the match but then it did start to show some weaknesses. Rather uncomfortable in corners and crosses into your box and capable of being exposed even on the ground.

22. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I saw the match btw, but I can't say it was as exciting as I hoped.

seolseol and Drew1404 repped this.
  23. Drew1404

Drew1404 Member

Aug 25, 2014
    What were your main take aways from the match?

24. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I'm not sure, really. I'd just like more fluid displays and ball distribuition, hope things will improve but it will also be hard at this stage of the qualifiers, as most teams just defend. Still hope Vahid considers Aoyama again because he can launch a counter in an instant

Drew1404 and Whispered11 repped this.
  25. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    The number 1 goal from friendlies is not to win, but to give play time to youngsters. Doing so, especially with 2 of the top teams in Asia like Japan and Iran, you can't really expect Iran to win.

We are a team going right through transition at the moment and in that match we were trying out many players, one of them was a 18 years old kid that filled the DM role of one of our most important players in the last 10 years (Nekounam). Our striker was also disappointing screwing up many chances but again, just a friendly.

Navid1337 repped this.