January Transfer Window Thread, why not?

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by FCfrodizzle, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Hangeland was no doubt the best central defender in the Danish Superliga, but I would not recommend using him in midfield.. He really does not have the needed technical skills to play in midfield.

Leon Andreasen on the other hand is very good in central midfield... A real energizer bunny on speed. He is tough, work very hard for the team and actually remind alot of the former danish international Thomas Gravesen, though Gravesen was more of an attacking midfielder, while Andreasen is more of a defensive midfielder. still, Andreasen got the same kind of attitude on the pitch and he has good technique and great shooting ability.

2. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Andreasen is a top top player and I really didn't know why Werder didn't use him more.

Pantelic will defeinitely not join Fulham now, right? :D Well that was a stupid English rumor anyways, Hertha loves Pante and I hope he gets the contract extension he deserves.

3. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Excelllent defender.

4. square

square Member

Aug 23, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Me too ...
    With people coming back from injury and some key signings I'm starting to let myself get excited again.

5. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004