Jamar Beasley

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by BerwynBlazers, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Does Puteolana have a reserve squad?

2. FWSCKEEPER

FWSCKEEPER New Member

Aug 22, 2001
    The Summit City
    I am just reporting what I was told. His look didn't seem to be a lying look, rather a genuinely puzzled look. I don't know Jamar well at all. I do know it was very strange for him to be here and not there. I didn't want to call him out on it though, that would have been a weird situation for both of us. I will talk to him again this week though and get more info.

3. krolpolski

krolpolski Member+

Heard he's left Italy and is back with Winged Bull of the National Soccer League in Chicago.

4. oabedward

oabedward Member

Feb 21, 2002
    NJ
    Maybe his 3 goals were at practice.....

5. Mattbro

Mattbro Member+

Sep 21, 2001
    Would anyone care about Jamar Beasley if his brother weren't DaMarcus Beasley?

6. techieman70

techieman70 New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Oslo, Finland
    I doubt it. Last I checked Italian clubs don't have reserve squads.

7. BerwynBlazers

BerwynBlazers Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah.

jamar beasley has the most potential of all the young yanks abroad.

and jamar being home from the team during the middle of a serious relegation battle doesn't make any sense at all.

8. BerwynBlazers

BerwynBlazers Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    word from poster krolpolski is that jamar is back with the winged bull of the national soccer league.

9. BerwynBlazers

BerwynBlazers Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Late Breaking News

Jamar is back in the states and is playing with Winged Bull this Saturday, November 9 at the Odeum in Villa Park. It's a pre season indoor tournament. Aleksey Korol and some supposed other former pro players will be there. The Odeum is kind of raggy, but they do serve beer.
    Be loud and proud. I want a Winged Bull jersey.
    http://www.odeumexpo.com/

[​IMG]

10. BerwynBlazers

BerwynBlazers Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Information on NSL and Winged Bull

http://www.eteamz.com/nsl-chicago/news/

Winged Bull won the first division - red section. They went 14-1-1. They scored 55 goals and allowed 27.

I'll try to dig up more.

11. BerwynBlazers

BerwynBlazers Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Winged Bull upcoming schedule at the Odeum.

November 6 South Field 8:45
    November 8 North Field 8:00
    November 27 South Field 8:00
    December 4 North Field 7:15
    December 11 South Field 10:15
    December 18 North Field 8:00
    January 8 South Field 9:30
    January 15 North Field 8:45
    January 22 North Field 8:45

12. FWSCKEEPER

FWSCKEEPER New Member

Aug 22, 2001
    The Summit City
    Yep, you're right about the Winged bull thing. I spoke w/ Jamar wednesday night and he told me that he is back in the states because of visa / work permit problems. Makes sense. although he does not say much else except confirm that he is playing with winged Bull, mainly as a means to stay in shape. Although he isn't doing much of that staying in Ft. Wayne all of the time. he's pretty dodgy so I am not getting much info out of him. I would be interested in seeing if he is actually at the game in Chicago Friday night.

13. Now for the big question, is Jamar still a Yank Abroad?

14. FWSCKEEPER

FWSCKEEPER New Member

Aug 22, 2001
    The Summit City
    Well , He says he is going back . I think he really loves it over there. be it 4th division or whatnot. it's still getting payed to play soccer. but we shall see, as i said earlier he is pretty dodgy with his answers.

15. dany

dany New Member

May 14, 2002
    Chicago
    Jamar

I would like confirm that Jamar will be in Chicago on Saturday to play in a pre-season tournament for Assirian Winged Bull. The reason that Jamar is playing on this team, he is a very close friend with the head coach Samir Youkhanna. Mr Youkhanna is a very good friend with most of the players from the Chicago Fire team. DeMarcus and CJ and Chris Armas will be also at the game on Saturday.
    See you there!

16. FWSCKEEPER

FWSCKEEPER New Member

Aug 22, 2001
    The Summit City
    I would like to clarify a few things form my last post about Jamar. I don't want anyone to get the wrong Idea about him. I may have misrepresented his character with my word 'dodgy'. he is in fact not 'dodgy', I just felt that he may have been eluding a few items that I was asking, in fact I may have betrayed his trust in me ,He told me things because we are from the same city, have shared the same pitch and have many of the same friends. and for that i am truly sorry.
    Jamar is a good kid. Simple as that . He is playing soccer, having fun and getting payed to do so. How cool is that. I have to pay to play, probably 99% of us on here do.
    What I do know is this, He is here for 2 weeks while his visa problem gets worked out. then he will go back and play for his Italian side. he hasn't divulged anything more than that and now probably won't . There probably isn't anything else.

I should have listened to Buff's words ." think before you post, it's the right thing to do."

this is the last time I post on this thread until I have more true info for everybody interested.

Just the facts 'mam'

Keeper

17. dany

dany New Member

May 14, 2002
    Chicago
    Mr.Keeper, This was very nice reply thank you . Can you tell more about Winged bull soccer team?

18. FWSCKEEPER

FWSCKEEPER New Member

Aug 22, 2001
    The Summit City
    dany, I don't know a thing about Winged Bull. Sorry can't help

19. dany

dany New Member

May 14, 2002
    Chicago
    Keeper, can you ask Jamar if he likes palying for Winged Bull. And more Info on coach Samir youkhanna?

20. FWSCKEEPER

FWSCKEEPER New Member

Aug 22, 2001
    The Summit City
    I will see waht I can find out. I should see him tonight.

21. BerwynBlazers

BerwynBlazers Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i just thought i would post something in this thread because i found a new jamar pic

[​IMG]

22. Ives#10

Ives#10 New Member

Feb 5, 2001
    Lynn, Ma