Jaime Moreno - - No Mas

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by In Bob We Trust, Oct 15, 2003.

1. In Bob We Trust

In Bob We Trust New Member

Jan 5, 2003
    before the game, i was walkin up to take a pi$$ and as im leavin '101,' i do a double take because i could swear it's jaime moreno and some hot ass blond sitting in the last row...well on the way back in, i look and sure enough it is him so i talked to him in spanish for like 5-10 minutes, and he was very cool...however, he said he really doesnt expect to be back with metro after this year but said it wasnt 100%, just wanted to pass that along...

2. NJPsycho

NJPsycho New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Dirty Jerzee
    Wow! He was with a hot blonde?

3. metrosct

metrosct New Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Rowayton, CT
    I wouldn't mind having Jaime back next year - but not at a max salary. If he's willing to accept $100k, sign him up.

4. stinky

stinky Member

May 14, 2000
    Long Beach, NY
    wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy him season tickets? ;)

5. Section113

Section113 New Member

Feb 26, 1999
    Boonton
    Wierd, there was a guy in section 134 holding a sign that said "Get Well Jamie! We need you"

And hear I thought the guy was a moron for holdin it up at a game where Jamie was sure to be not at.

6. In Bob We Trust

In Bob We Trust New Member

Jan 5, 2003
    this girl was a knockout, but he was very patient, im sure he could tell i was piss drunk...people knock Bob bringing him in, but we also got Pope from DC which was huge...not only that, but he Bruce saw him train with our nats and thought he was great, AND he was drawin rave reviews from a lot of other people who saw him in the off season as far as his form...in addition to all that, bob repeatedly spoke about jaime's positive attitude with the club and how he was trying to be a leader...also, this injury may help us next year if we can bring him in for less (i'm not sure his contract situation), but he's the type of forward that stays up top...a healthy moreno (at a cheap price) would help wonders for our attack

7. red&black1

red&black1 New Member

Mar 8, 2003
    Kearny NJ
    A healthy Moreno would be the most dangerous player in the league.... but will he ever be healthy?? I dont see him ever being 100% again. Unless he could hook us up with some of those hot blondes, i would say just show him the door...

8. Stevedm

Stevedm Red Card

Jan 19, 2000
    Chicago
    Yeah Mike Petke

9. red&black1

red&black1 New Member

Mar 8, 2003
    Kearny NJ
    If thats your idea of a hot blonde....

since when did the homosexual population of Chicago start posting on Metro threds??

10. jkl;

jkl; New Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Too bad. I always thought Moreno could do some good with Metro, and was really excited when he was subbed on vs. San Jose. The injury bug stinks.
    Jaime's being at the game speaks well for his attitude too. Does anyone think that Mathis would be there if he was out for the season?

11. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    When he was hurt early in the season I ran into him in the press box - - - at RFK Stadium while the MetroStars were playing at home...