J-League sucks thread

Discussion in 'Korea' started by melonbarmonster, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    This thread is devoted to building a log of all the reasons that young Korean talent SHOULD NOT go to goddamn J-League where they rot and waste their skills. There is long history of scrubs going to J-League but recently there is Lee Keunho who has wasted years of his life in Japan. Kim Bokyoung who imo was possibly best asia based player wasting his friggin life and talent in some scrub, lowlife J2 team and then there's Kim Min Wo.

We need Korean Parliament pass legislation to ban Korean youth talent from wasting their life in Japan.

2. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    wish some european team go swoop up kim bo kyung...last time i heard those j league teams gave away their players practically for free...not sure if that only applies to strictly japanese players or not though.

3. Chong-soo

Chong-soo Member

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Jeonbuk Motors
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I always said it, and i will say it again : J-League is a hole, and there is strictly no advantage compared to K-League.

The only "advantages" of playing in Japan are :

1. Money
    2. Media exposure (if you play in a major team)
    3. Easy and dumb chicks

I agree ... all those "advantages" attract young peoples, no wonder. :D

4. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    You guys have find a location to unleash your hatred, congratulations [​IMG].

5. sin0186

sin0186 Member

Mar 5, 2011
    This is an interesting topic.

Before you blame the J-league, I'd personally blame the players themselves, if you had to place a blame. They are the ones who chose to go to J-league, knowing that they might not get as much PT as they would in K-league. If they didn't know, they sure do now!

Koreans always choose, or try for your "Harvards, Doctors, Yankees, Man U, etc. We all know how much image and reputation means in Korean culture. So while players like KBK, "rot" his talents in J-league, its his own damn fault for going and staying.

IMO.

6. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    Can't really say that, a lot of them are starters. I'd imagine the primary reason is the money. There is supposedly a cap of some sort especially for rookies which someone else can explain infinitely better than I.
    The difference in pay can be quite large.

7. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    Does anyone if KBK has even played a single match this season yet? i checked his wiki page and it's 0 games as of now but I find it pretty hard to believe.

8. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    He's played every game as a starter.

9. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    ...... seriously man?

10. Sergei Mantis

Sergei Mantis Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    This is a highly offensive thread. I'm going to close this one.