J-league, stage 1, July 12-13 [R]

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by n00bie deluxe, Jul 12, 2003.

1. n00bie deluxe

n00bie deluxe New Member

Aug 31, 2002
    7/12/03

Urawa 0-1 FC Tokyo
    Ichihara 5-1 Sendai
    Tokyo Verdy 3-1 Kashiwa
    F. Marinos 2-1 Kyoto
    S-Pulse 2-1 Antlers
    Kobe 0-3 Nagoya

7/13/03

C. Osaka-G. Osaka
    Oita-Jubilo

F. Marinos will jump to #2. Jubilo will join them at #2 (on points) should they win. Ichihara are in the driver's seat. Kashima goes down to 4th. Grampus are also in 4th (on points). FC Tokyo in at 5th. 5 teams are realistically challenging for the stage title.

On the other end of the spectrum. Sanga remains in the cellar. I think I'll cry now.

2. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    just saw the rerun of Shimizu vs Kashima

Kashima definetly has problems up front now that Yanagisawa was gone. All Suzuki did was scream at the ref after he got subbed. Ahn Jung-hwan basically picked his nose the whole game until he hit the crossbar from a header, semi-assisting Tuta(?) Tuto(?)'s second goal. I still don't know why Alex is on the damn national team. that dood..is a waste of nationality for the japanese.

but i loved the atmosphere. good game.

3. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    alex is now only good when he plays the last 10 minutes of a game. shimizu should put him in bench again. ichihara is on fire. how's abe doing?

4. cappuccino_kid

Oct 23, 2001
    Charlotte NC
    Assuming you are in Korea... Which channel carries J-League matches?

5. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    my apartment complex feeds me 3 japanese channels. BS1 BS2 and i think it was FujiTV.

6. cappuccino_kid

Oct 23, 2001
    Charlotte NC
    Thanks. Is there an English or Korean web site that has BS1 BS2 program schedules?

7. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    u might wanna send matsu a pm for that. or ask any of the japanese ppl to look that up for you..

8. n00bie deluxe

n00bie deluxe New Member

Aug 31, 2002
    Well, Iwata crushed the hell out of Oita 4-0, and Cerezo won the Osaka derby, 2-0, Okubo bagging a goal, of course.

Iwata reclaims 2nd. The title may be decided next week as JEF travels to Iwata.