J.LEAGUE flags

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by curswine, Aug 26, 2006.

1. curswine

curswine New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Hi everyone, My friend and I have a fond liking of the J.League and inparticular aswell as the high level of football played we also enjoy the colourful flags the fans are always waving and that led us to create a project to design these flags for the video game FIFA06 but since neither of us are native Japanese speakers, it is incredibly hard to draw each individual character, so I was wondering if anyone here who can understand Japanese and is able to conjure up magical Japanese characters on a keyboard could contact me and help us out with this problem.

My MSN is curswine@hotmail.com, I'd be incredibly thankful to anyone who can oblige and help us.

Here is a sample of what we are aiming to achieve:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also if people have nice pictures of the flags in use could they be posted too as this would be extremely useful.

Thanks in advance.

2. curswine

curswine New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Here is another example of the created work:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We need a Japanese literate person so that we are able to also produce flags with Japanese writing accurately.

3. curswine

curswine New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Is their no one here that can help then?

We just need someone to help us create flags such as this...
    [​IMG]

4. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I have emailed you in private, dude.
    two days ago.
    check your mail!!

5. curswine

curswine New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    I'm sorry, I can't see any emails from you in my email account, all I can think of is that your email got sent to my junk mail folder accidentaly and deleted. Is their any chance you could contact me again? Sorry about that.

6. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    You can always ask me for any question with reading, writing, typing, and understanding Japanese. Just PM me.