Izha at Tsydynbal

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by izha, Jul 1, 2011.

1. izha

izha Member

May 24, 2002
    So the crisis done me in. After all that frustration, I decided to quit my unsatisfying job and start playing soccer for living. After a quick world tour I've rejected offers from Spain, Italy and Germany and signed for Tsydynbal of Mongolian 8th division. Actually I was ready to move to England, but my special talent based appeal, has been rejected. I still think that was an extremely unfair decision as I'm 55 years old and 40 lb overweight but still able to move from side to side of a penalty box, which is definitely a special talent.
    I know that all of you are eager to hear about my outstanding career with Tsydynbal, so I'm happy to enlighten you. According to the coach I'm playing a central schmuck position. I'm not sure whether it means a CB, CM or a striker so I prefer to stay at the center circle and have my camel parked near by. Talking of a camel. The terms are great: they promise to pay me as soon as they get money. Meanwhile I've been provided with a corner in a yurta, part time camel to milk (on Tuesdays and Saturdays), and a wife on Mondays an Fridays.
    And by the way, despite that are just Mondays and Fridays, I would never trade my beautiful wife for the one that Bekham got. Eat it British Federation.
    I know that you all guys are rooting for me and it makes me so proud. And the last note, if someone is able to run for more than 5 minutes, please apply, you might get even better terms then mine!

2. ImaPuppy

ImaPuppy Member+

Aug 10, 2009
    Using too many parentheses
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    American Samoa
    Best thread in YA history potential?

Subscribe.

3. sidefootsitter

sidefootsitter Member+

Oct 14, 2004
    I've seen Mongolian 8th Division formation charts and I believe you are playing the putz position.

4. la torre

la torre Member+

Dec 27, 2008
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cap Izha now!!!

5. Barcasox

Barcasox Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I guess we have to see if this camel-izha relationship can blossom into anything special.

Good luck!

6. #1 Feilhaber and Adu

Aug 1, 2007
    Why?

Why would he get capped playing in the Mongolian 8th division:confused:

7. comoesa

comoesa Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Christen Press's armpit
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can you talk to your coach about converting you to a LB?

8. ImaPuppy

ImaPuppy Member+

Aug 10, 2009
    Using too many parentheses
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    American Samoa
    Go read the original post..this is a satirical thread.

9. #1 Feilhaber and Adu

Aug 1, 2007
    Sorry man but you bought it and no refunds....