Ivan "Killer" Klasnic

Discussion in 'SV Werder Bremen' started by LebenslangGruenWeiss, Sep 27, 2007.

1. LebenslangGruenWeiss

Aug 13, 2004
    Heidelberg
    why would he stay in germany? anything apart from Bremen would be a step downwards. I kinda hope he goes to another country since it would be easier to keep his jersey which i have if he went to france, england or spain (or scotland).

2. LebenslangGruenWeiss

Aug 13, 2004
    Heidelberg
    Maybe you had the same disease but you don't know Patrizia Klasnic. Everybody who's followed Ivan's career got the notion that it wasn't really his decision to leave the club.

And do me a favor and let the court decide whether Werders doctors (by the way Allofs isn't one of those doctors. You kinda don't know the difference) instead of just taking it for granted that they've made a mistake.

3. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I think this is a really big coup for a newly promoted team. Nantes have a really good fanbase and are similar to Bremen. I hope he does well in France.

4. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Good luck to Ivan in France.

5. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    think its a major step down for him IMHO

6. Hendrik

Hendrik Member+

Aug 27, 2005
    Deutschland
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    meh, the likes of Cologne, Wigan and Real Mallorca were supposed to be interested. No one knows whether he'll ever get back to his old form or how long he can play at this level so I suppose that risk was too high for bigger clubs.

7. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Look at this way. Nantes have won more more league titles than those 3 teams combined. They are down now but they can return to glory because they have the tradition, the fan support, and a legendary youth academy. Its a great club to play for.