Ivan Kaviedes news & comments

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Wile Coyote, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    Re: Jaime Ivan Kaviedes Rumors and News

lol :D

2. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto

what u saying i am biased? fool....is it not true that nine even at 50% is much better than lara? how is that biased? no one on ecua can replace his talents except for maybe mago. so u can go take your "biased" and run away hand in hand with ladic. u got something in common alright....
    even the peruvians are more homogenous than us its funny how we hate each other lol:D

3. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

YOu are the only one with the insults. It's beyond me how you came up with this claim. It's ironic.

The only hate we all see here (I'll say it again)

WE ALL SEE HERE is coming from you. Though I doubt it that you are sincerly a hateful guy, several racist terms did come from you.

I sure don't hate you and I can probably say the same for Ladic and for the rest of us in this Ecuadorian forum. Ecuadorians have a problem sticking together which is why we have not taken
    America the way Japan, Koreans, west Indians ect. We should have had major companies already but Politics have seperated us.

AS far as i see it, you are Ecuadorian and with great honor and loyalty, I'll defend you or whoever needs it should someone dare strike us. ( I tired explaing this to some Ecuas but either they looked at me funny or agreed with me...never in the middle)It's just your lack of respect and immaturity that annoys us and thus equally, we annoy you with our opinions.

We have a long way to go before we all can truly understand what unity really means.;)

4. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

100% true, specially this part:

5. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

works both ways my friend. before you judge others, look at yourself. not just you, but all of us.

6. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

Don't worry man, I don't think he said the Racist part targeted towards you, its the other guy KF, who is lashing out racist comments againsts players from his own country.

7. luis1950

luis1950 Member

Emelec
    Ecuador
    Dec 27, 2005
    Ecuador
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Here you got some newspaper news about Kaviedes
    in the best times of his life

[​IMG][​IMG]

and also this fox sports editorial :

Fútbol latinoamericano: Cada vez más codiciado
    http://espanol.sports.yahoo.com/060406/1/192ab.html

8. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

Just in case that I was included in this comment, I was not just defending a player per say. It's our integretiy that I want to preserve.

9. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

well, some people don't know what that means.:rolleyes:
    i am getting pretty tired of this and i will have something done about it pronto.

10. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

how "noble" of you to worry about yourself! :rolleyes: and you claim to be the one who tries to keep the peace.

listen up ladies, if you guys can't behave, then something will be done about it. this is pretty embarrasing, especially if people from other boards were to stumble on this little civil war we are currently in.

now all you ladies get along! that includes everyone from yoyri, loraz, kaviedesfreak, everyone, okay!?

and I don't care who started it!

11. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

YOu better watch how you represent this forum. If have to do "something", then you should have done it with K freak when he made those racist comments. Yoryi and I (and everyone else as you stated)had nothing to do with this other than state our opinions in a reasonalbe as possible. YOu are just a Mod but dopn't forget we are the forum....al of us.

We have done anything wrong to this forum to merit this warining of yours.

12. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

well said.

WHile most of us can have intelligent debates and respect other peoples opinions, there are some like KF, who ruin it for the rest. With their racist comments.

13. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

alright ladies, enough!

grow up and forget what happened! some of you are also guilty of things that warrent warnings, but i am willing to let it slide if you all agree to cut the crap. i am warning all of you that if it continues, someone is going to hear about it, and if it gets out of control, i will recommend closing this thread, since we cannot talk about futbol.
    and we should all have a right to our views without having to worry of being accused by others of "smoking crack" and the like of immature comments. i know some of you guys think you are high and mighty and above the rest, but in these boards, we all all equal and should have the right to express our thoughts within reasonable boundaries. now if i have to define those boundaries for any of you, let me know. otherwise, continue to talk about futbol and forget this nonsense, it really is getting tiresome baby sitting this board when we should all behave like mature adults.

any further inconstructive critism that is posted or insults and anything unrelated to the topics will be deleted.

14. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

That's it...

this is our forum Ecuafutbolfreak. These is our comments. Delete them and you will be waving a red flag to a bull.

15. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Look here. If we want these boards to be productive, you need to stop thinking of yourself and your hommies and think for the boards. I have put aside my personal attachments to achieve that goal, and you are here claiming to not know of any wrong doing commited by your peers. As I said, I am not interested in that now, as long as we work together to rid the boards of arrogant posting that hurt people.

16. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

I still find it amusing, how this mod has the face to threaten peaceful forum members and turn a blind eye against his brother, like nothing.

17. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

And on a different note, Suarez confirmed that Kaviedes never went to Japan, like he claimed to the Argentine Press.

18. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

that's strange, so wwho is telling the truth, and what could be the ulterior motives involved?

19. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

i'm pretty sure kaviedes lying. i dont understand why LFS would say he didnt go if he really did go because nine would have played bc we sucked so badly that night (f*ck gordo lucho!). maybe kaviedes was a spectator???//

20. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

viagol is right, let's just stay on topic.

and kaviedes has denied he ever made that comment of going to Japan, which probably means the press are tryin to create some tension, and money too.

21. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

that too can be true.......damn media!

22. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

Truth is, we don't know not a damn thing! This hype alone that we have created here might serve to Kaviedes' advantage. He just might surprise us. I can see this happening.

23. Louisville Palace

Louisville Palace New Member

Feb 27, 2006
    USA

Now that he's for sure on the roster, I hope JIK can get a lot of playing time. Would love to see him play up front with El Tin as much as possible.

24. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto

couldnt agree with you more! even if you ask tin, i am sure he'd prefer kaviedes over the others. lets also hope urrutia can bring his awesome form for liga and replace ayovi! :)

25. luis1950

luis1950 Member

Emelec
    Ecuador
    Dec 27, 2005
    Ecuador
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

I bet he´s gonna play real good