Ivan Kaviedes news & comments

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Wile Coyote, Feb 6, 2006.

1. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Re: Jaime Ivan Kaviedes Rumors and News

That was for you. The Kaviedes non-believers. Not only he scores 1 but 2 goals in about 20 minutes in a game. How about that? Let's hope that he keeps that up because Ecuador needs somebody like him to boost the National Team up from before.

2. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

look who they played....tell me the same thing once he starts playing in the local tournament. we'll see.

3. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005

who played? how did he score. i didnt belive this would happen but im happy

4. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

*yawn* :rolleyes:

5. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

that doesn't mean anything. the team macara played yesterday is like a neighborhood team. macara is really well equipped for this season, more than ever, but we gotta see them in action in el campeonato. there top 4 in el campeonato if you ask me.

6. rgfmich

rgfmich New Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Club:
    Liga de Quito

I'm pretty sure the Kaviedes "haters" arent due to his lack of ability, so the fact that he scored 2 goals doesnt really prove anything. The haters come from the fact that he has such potential and ability to help our NT which had no scoring. He and Tenorio were supposed to be our strikers for this go round. We saw what Tenorio could do when healthy, but he wasnt. And Kaviedes really helped provide to our failure to qualify...so thats where the "haters" come from I think.

7. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

I don't think there are any "haters". We are just "realists".

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

yeah, you have a point...Tenorio's injuries and Kaviedes irresponsibility made us grab what we had from our bench and use it because we had no other choice. Benitez and Caicedo were ripe this Qualifier. I was one of the people that thought Tenorio and Kaviedes were gonna be the main starters this whole Qualifier...Kaviedes failed (thats not a surprise)...and Tenorio failed in the majority of the games he played/was injured most of the time. Kaviedes always leaves when you need him the most. I definitely am not hating when I say that I do not want to see him play for our NT anymore...that's old news, lost case. He needs to do what he has to do in Macara and forget about the NT.

9. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

and I don't forget how he just left liga high and dry 2 years ago

10. jv9008

jv9008 Member

Oct 3, 2006
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Yes he scored something like four goals in one game for El Nacional a few years back but hes SO inconsistent, like my dad always says

"corrida de caballo, parada de burro".

11. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

heres Macara's game and Kaviedes goals along with everyone elses for those who didn't see.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqa98tXGP3k"]YouTube- Macará 5 - U. César Vallejo 2. Tarde Celeste 2010.[/ame]

I must say the only thing that stood out in this game was that Wilson Folleco finally learned how to center a ball (his assistance to Kaviedes last goal)...something he never did in Barcelona even if his life depended on it.

12. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    YouTube- Macará 5 - 2 U. César Vallejo

Hey, how about we invite the players that scored Macara's other 3 goals to the NT as well...? And maybe the guys that scored the 2 goals for Cesar Vallejo too!!! :rolleyes:

13. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005

actually nm i was looking at the wrong guy but hes still slow compared to the speed he had before and hes not touching the nt

14. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Macará vs LDU Q, is J I Kaviedes going to play for this game? If so, for about how long? I heard in an interview in Ecuavisa, he said that he still feels some pain in one of his legs.

15. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

I heard he was missing this game

16. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

He's definitely not playing the first game...he's out for atleast the first one if not the second one as well.

17. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Re: Ivan Kaviedes

Nice goal by J. I. Kaviedes vs U Católica. It is the end of the first half and U. Católica is winning 2-1 to Macará.

18. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

3 goals by J. I. Kaviedes vs U. Católica. Macará 3- U. Católica 2. Min. 80- he comes out of the game.

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

the three Kaviedes netted today were nice. such a great finisher.where the hell was he when the NT needed him the most...such an intelligent baller

20. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

He needs a couple of weeks of fitness. I calculate about one month and he will be in top shape. His conditioning is improving.

21. santiago87

santiago87 New Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Kaviedesssss My favorite player the best Ecua baller of All time 3 goalsss !!!!!!!!! Noone want led to give him a chance but look now he has 3 league goals and 2 goals in a friendly ". He is doing pretry damm good

22. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Catolica gave up 3 goals to Kaviedes, but they're one of the weakest teams of the tournament. Still no surprises. Let's see if Kaviedes can do that against the big teams like Liga, Barcelona, El Nacional, Cuenca and Emelec. As of right now, he's just a striker getting back into shape that had a good game against a relatively lowly opponent. I'm glad he's scoring but still don't want him anywhere near our NT.

23. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

I agree with you. What must be pointed out is that his finishing ability is still 100% lethal...just as good as it has always been. Obviously he's not as fast and doesn't dribble as good as before, but Kaviedes is not doing bad in his return. I don't think he should be in the NT, but DAMN, how helpful do you think he could have been this past qualifier? it pisses me off, he let us all down.

24. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005

no surprises? i wasn't expecting this from his i though he would have relapsed already...hes really surpeising me so far hopefully he can continue i love watching him play or just hearing good news about him

25. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Give it time...he is probably just enjoying playing time, but as soon as any obstacle come in front of him in which he will have to deal with it like all of the other adults do in life, he will pack his shit an run - again.