Ivan Kaviedes news & comments

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Wile Coyote, Feb 6, 2006.

1. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Re: Jaime Ivan Kaviedes Rumors and News

Yeah I feel you my friend. I agree with you when it comes to Kaviedez and his zone, but don't you think its a bit risky to have him in the NT? Here is a guy who is not willing to give as much as the other players who are dying to have a spot in the NT. Kaviedez doesn't show maturity. He wants to be treated like a king yet not willing to be a servant. CAn he humble himself? NO ...he is to stubborn form what I understand. Why can he just be a team player? What is it about him that he has constant troubles in whatever Futbol clubs Kaviedes is at?

"The needs of the Many outwiegh the needs of the one"|

2. luis1950

luis1950 Member

Emelec
    Ecuador
    Dec 27, 2005
    Ecuador
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Kaviedes cerca del Cuenca

http://www.cre.com.ec/futbolnac/detallenoticias.asp?ID=81010

El delantero, Jaime Iván Kaviedes, estaría cerca de volver al fútbol ecuatoriano, puesto que existe interés del Deportivo Cuenca por contar con los servicios del ariete que actualmente milita en el Argentinos Juniors.
    El reportero de CRE Satelital en Cuenca, Andrés Muñoz, pudo conocer que directivos del Cuenca están realizando gestiones para contratar el jugador, e incluso ya habrían logrado un primer acuerdo.
    Kaviedes estaría dispuesto a dejar al Argentinos Juniors para retornar al balompié ecuatoriano, pero el elenco argentino debe recibir una remuneración por concepto de la rescisión del contrato del jugador.
    Hasta el momento no existe una confirmación oficial sobre la vinculación o no de Kaviedes al conjunto "Morlaco", pero las negociaciones estarían muy avanzadas.

Ahora si va a descender el Cuenca

3. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto

i dont get you people....you hate him when he is down but when he is playing well for us, then you love him. WTF!:mad:
    he is called up on the friendly against japan. he show his worth. ********in figueroa is called too. this is a good strike partnership. i am seeing ecuador winning against japan. sorry shichan but japon is going down! haha
    kaviedes always show great form in the ecua leagues and score when he pleased. if he joins cuenca, he'll do it again.

4. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

he certainly showed it the 3 times he played at barcelona and when he played in d.quito :D

5. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto

well he scored a smuch delgado did last season so ******** you!
    when he, texiera and Vera lead the attack Barcelona were the best team. he often scored hat tricks and double. dont forget he has over 20 official goals for BSC in 40 official matches. if that impress you than ******** you again. i dont care if you are and ecua dog. you diss the player i met and who was cool to me, ******** all of you. when he starts playing good for la tri again and if i see you say good or bad about him i will tell say the same....******** you!!
    and i dont wanna hear loraz trying to lecture me. save ass-talking for ladic. my bro is the mod here so think before you speak to his twin bro.:D

6. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

well you can't really blame this guy, he is a self proclaimed "kaviedes freak" after all. :D
    But I gotto admit I'm more impress with your Houdini tricks, the way you pulled those numbers from nowhere. :D

7. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

dude, that was totally uncalled for. you need to cut out these senseless posts, kaviedes stated facts, if you don't want to believe it, it's your loss.

it is also a fact Barcelona became a team of losers after Kaviedes left.

8. luis1950

luis1950 Member

Emelec
    Ecuador
    Dec 27, 2005
    Ecuador
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

And now Kaviedes comes to save Deportivo Cuenca
    so at the end of this tournament. . the last place will be for Barcelona:D;)

9. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

who knows! :p

10. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

werent you a Barcelona Fan until 2 weeks ago? :confused: :D

11. Wile Coyote

Wile Coyote Red Card

Sep 21, 2000
    Punta del Este, Uru.
    Club:
    Club Nacional de Football

Dejen se de peliar entre ustedes...

Amigos ecuatorianos Lo unico que les digo es que dejen de darle bola a ESTE INDICIPLINADO Y MENTIRA CONOSIDA COMO KAVIEDES....
    NO EXITIS JAIME NO EXITIS SOS UN FRACASO TOTAL..............
    Ahora te vas a cuenca y ma~nana te vas a algun equipito de la MLS despues te vas a jugar en peru y despues regresaras a ecuador antes de partir a chile y regresaras a ecuador antes de ir tristemente al mundial de alemania cuando tu realidad dice que sos una cagada y un cancer negativo en cual quier plantel.....

espero que ecuador se de cuenta por una ves y todas que gastan su tiempo con este y mejor seria que nine mire el mundial por TV....

12. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

People get a little to touchy when it comes to your teams. you know who you are.

13. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto

whatever the case, cuenca always do bad at the start of the season because they sign good players, BUT they then toss away the core players who got them to the liguilla etc etc. lets hope they stick with the guys they signed, keep a constant 11 that can win which includes nine, and i am sure they will be a team to look out for as usual.

14. luis1950

luis1950 Member

Emelec
    Ecuador
    Dec 27, 2005
    Ecuador
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Well , you people give this dude a lot of attention

15. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

truth be told, i don't really have a favorite team in Ecuador, but my family follows Emelec religiously. I liked Barcelona because all they have done for Ecuador club futbol, but I am disappointed with them and I do not blindly support them, because I do not agree with what is going on there. For the moment, I like el nacional and liga, they are strong teams with a large core of the NT playing with them, and they play exciting futbol.

16. luis1950

luis1950 Member

Emelec
    Ecuador
    Dec 27, 2005
    Ecuador
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Read this topic on the :
    World Cup Blog : Ivan Kaviedes
    it´s really cool, I´m sure you´re gonna like it

17. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

Me personally? Well there is a reason for that. I have no life.

I know we somoe people here are aggravated with the way LFS is handeling his NT, but I consider him the most intelligent DT Ecuador has ever had. Somehow, every good card player has a wild card and Kaviedes certainly is that.

If anyone can get away with being "uncooperative" it would be Kaviedes. I just hope he is in shape.

Again...I will say this, I trust Luis Fernando Suraez. And despite many a dissapointments with his behaviour, I do want to see him play in this coming Friendly against Japan and I know all of you Ecuas, despite what you might think of him, all of you would want to see what he has to offer.

18. Louisville Palace

Louisville Palace New Member

Feb 27, 2006
    USA

I'm glad to see JIK is going to Japan for the upcoming friendly. Kaviedes could still implode, but I don't think that Suarez is taking too much of a risk by inviting him on this trip.

Does anyone know when El Nine will begin playing for Cuenca?

19. luis1950

luis1950 Member

Emelec
    Ecuador
    Dec 27, 2005
    Ecuador
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

It´s not completely confirmed
    but the people from Cuenca
    are working hard to sign that inmature for their team
    :rolleyes:

20. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

You know, I've yet still to hear any news on Kaviedes' "immaturity". All I hear regarding Kaviedes is what I read in this forum. The rest is just minor information...not much to give him a bad rep.

So, what I suggest is that if anyone wants to talk smack against Kaviedes, put your money where your mouth is and post some actual coverage to back your comments. I'm not implying that I don't believe you guys, I just want to be sure that we all are secure with what we know and establish actual facts to the public who come in and read our posts. I mean really, all we have is rumors right?

21. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

he does have a track record with indisciplina.....from what i remembered he didnt show up to a pre season prep with Celta because he was in spain, then he got dumped from the team and went somewhere else i think. i remember that he didnt show up to some NT trainings when he was called...i think that was either last year or the year before that...he leaves argentina without telling anybody, even though he is injured and they will most likely allow him to leave. truth be told, i am a Nine fan but he has had many instances where he is just not professional and people cant continue to give him second, third, fourth, fifth chances because he dosent deserve it. good player or not, the issue is his lack of professionalism and discipline to his teams. its not like this guy is playing for free, he is getting paid a damn good salary but he seems to think of himself as too cool for school and too cool for a paycheck. i met him once, he was a nice guy but too caught up in his own hype. he needs to know what it is to be disciplined because slaps on the wrist dont do anything except prolong the inevitable of him doing it again and again. he needs to learn that him letting his team down and him not performing for people who pay him is wrong. ecuador owes him alot but likewise, he owes many people for his successes and his sketchy history hurts his image and our own. he was handed the whole world on a platter and we said go, run with it and be great but he turns around and pulls dumb stunts which has made potentially one of the best players in ecuadorian soccer less than spectacular. he has no credibility and should be punished just like any other human being on this earh who steps out of line. dont encourage his bad behavior

22. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

Very well said,eres un bacano!

23. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

that is very true.

but it is also very true that Kaviedes is our most talented player and he gives us a very good chance to get outta the group stage.

24. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

lets agree to disagree. he might be a good player, maybe our best. but we cant reward bad behavior because it encourages others to do what he has done, there are people who have worked 100 times as hard as he has and are nowhere near to the level of success that he achieved. personally, thats the sickest part of this whole thing. everything that others have done for him he has taken for granted, it cant be allowed any more. he has to do some serious work to earn his spot because he has no credibility. fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. fool me three times, your asking for a fourth time. end of story

25. luis1950

luis1950 Member

Emelec
    Ecuador
    Dec 27, 2005
    Ecuador
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

If you want to see Kaviedes play really good
    then see a video of Him 2 years ago

Now he lives from that "fame" to find new teams to work on . .
    He´s a lost case

So please stop paying so much attention to someone like him

There is a lot of new players like David Quiroz from Nacional
    and Armando Paredes from Emelec, that can take his place
    and put more feeling on every match