It's official: Republicans hate America

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by John Kevin W. Desk, Jun 4, 2007.

1. John Kevin W. Desk

John Kevin W. Desk New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    http://www.nwanews.com/adg/News/191942/

“At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001 ], and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country,” Milligan said.

Dennis Milligan is the head of the Arkansas Republican Party.

And there you have it. Republicans want Americans to die.

Discussion over. The Republican't Party is the party of terrorism, the party of treason, the party of torture, and the party of defeat. It's the Republicans, not real Americans, who cheer when their fellow citizens are murdered. It's the Republicans who hate America and all it stands for. Whenever you see or hear from a Republican, remember at all times that he or she is actively cheering for your death for political purposes.

If this is unfair, then maybe the Arkansas Republican Party should remove him from office. Or the national GOP should do so. Better still, during the next GOP presidential debate, they could bring Dennis Milligan on stage, and shoot him right in the ********ing face.

2. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's not even a logical argument because if we get attacked again, it could be arguing that it's the result of Bush's failure to protect us.

3. Matt in the Hat

Matt in the Hat Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This thread is positivly Kelleresque.

4. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Don't let the fact that that's not at all what he said get in the way of your rant

5. bostonsoccermdl

bostonsoccermdl Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2002
    Denver, CO
    I was confused and lost until you posted such wisdom. Please never stop doing so. You have made everything seem so clear all of a sudden..

6. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh dear God, does this mean Michelle Malkin is gonna make another video?

7. Claymore

Claymore Member

Jul 9, 2000
    Montgomery Vlg, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe she'll switch fetishes and break out the rubber suits...:D

8. John Kevin W. Desk

Mar 5, 2007
    By design. Looks good on you people. If you don't like it, Mr. Milligan can be reached care of the Republican Party. Blame him, not me.

I'm just glad the Republican't Party finally came out of the closet about how they are aching for Americans to die, and how they pray to Jesus daily and nightly for a terrorist attack.

9. osho420k

osho420k Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Germantown, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Ron Paul 2008!!

Only candidate not paid and bought for by the neo-cons that really hate America.

wearechange.org

10. MasterShake29

MasterShake29 Member+

Oct 28, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Should I post a thread about how every Democrat is a criminal and should be in jail, given that a Democratic member of Congress just got indicted today?

11. Matt in the Hat

Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good to know. So I guess you would agree that you should be banned from here, right? I mean it's by design of course.

Unless it's alright if you are all left

12. John Galt

John Galt Member

Aug 30, 2001
    Atlanta
    Marcelo Balboa told me roughly 798 times during WC 06 that you have to take a guy aside and talk to him before you card him for persistent infringement.

This is a silly thread, though. I mean, who cares about Arkansas?

13. John Kevin W. Desk

Mar 5, 2007
    Every Republican would be in the next cell. Look up Duke Cunningham, Tom DeLay, Bob Ney, and Jerry Lewis (not The Day the Clown Cried one) - and that's just for starters.

Imagine if I spent three years posting the dumbest shit imaginable under the guise of "contrarianism."

14. Matt in the Hat

Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's all you got

15. John Kevin W. Desk

Mar 5, 2007
    That's all you deserve.

As far as "Who cares? It's Arkansas" - (a) this isn't some random dickhead redneck. It's the dickhead redneck who speaks for the Republican Party in that state. And, given the lack of criticism higher in the food chain, I think we can say that it's official GOP policy to endorse terrorist attacks to increase Dubya's poll ratings. If a statewide Democratic chairman said anything like this, it would be all over the wingnut news media. Look at how they treated Howard Dean, for saying capturing Saddam didn't make us safer.

If Milligan is removed from his post and tortured to death, I will apologize to the last half dozen decent Republicans left in America.

(b) Arkansas doesn't matter? Great, we've heard the last of Whitewater, and criticism of Hillary Clinton's campaign from here on in will be based on merit. Ha ha I amuse me

16. Matrim55

Matrim55 Member+

Aug 14, 2000
    Berkeley
    Club:
    Connecticut
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's a direct quote. It's exactly what he said.

Is it even possible to read that sentiment as anything besides hoping for another terrorist attack?

17. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999

Is this day #1? Because this is pretty dumb shit. I just want to know if I have 3 more years of stupid post coming from you.

18. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    I think most sane people would read it as predicting the reaction from the public if we do have another terrorist attack (which I happen to disagree with, for the reason Barb stated, but that's neither here nor there).

19. John Kevin W. Desk

Mar 5, 2007
    Better clear your calendar, Borat.

20. bostonsoccermdl

bostonsoccermdl Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2002
    Denver, CO
    While coming to grips that I hate America, secretly desire to torture everyone, and genuinly want people to die (which I do of course according to your logic since I agree with Republicans on a fair amount of issues, ) I am still trying to figure out whose sock puppet you are...

21. John Kevin W. Desk

Mar 5, 2007
    Wait, wait, wait. You resent being told that you're pro-terrorist and you hate America?

Hey, you know what, so do I! How about that!

So I'm guessing our pro-torture, anti-American Republican't friends are going to be nice and quiet about this sort of thing from here on in.

....of course, no one in my party ever said that they were pro-terrorist attacks...you know...like yours did...but as our loyal allies would say...c'est la vie....

22. ratdog

ratdog Member+

Mar 22, 2004
    In the doghouse
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But he was accurate in his description.

23. Roel

Roel Member

Jan 15, 2000
    Santa Cruz mountains
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Republicans need to clean house, seriously and quickly. Otherwise, we become a one-party government again, and look how well that worked from 2001-2006. We got bud fuggered, no grease and no good-night kiss.

24. vivzig

vivzig New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    The OC
    I'd like to nominate this for post of the thread. A dubious honor in this thread, but there you go.