It's a New Day

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by Nonesuch, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Nonesuch

Nonesuch Member

May 16, 1999
    Old Gridania
    The sun has risen on the first day of the post-Andruli era. :)

How are we all doing (apart from the headaches and hangovers)?

Is the sun brighter? the breeze cooler? Is there a spring in your step and a song in your heart?

2. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd say what I did last night, and then this morning, but it would sound like bragging and I'd get nasty PM's from DC fans.

Suffice it to say that I feel like a dark cloud has been lifted from the world today. Food tastes better, childrens laughter rings across the hillsides and church bells are surely ringing.

Now on the better things: Let's go Crew! How much greater the celebration will be when we PISS ON THE F*RE this weekend.

3. Nonesuch

Nonesuch Member

May 16, 1999
    Old Gridania
    Won't that smell funny?

4. soccerwookie

soccerwookie New Member

Aug 2, 2001
    Columbus OH
    It can't smell worse than some of the piles that have been left on the field this season.

That being said, GO CREW! Kick some @$$ this weekend!!

5. kaiser kraut

kaiser kraut New Member

Jun 26, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But you forget, with Andrulis gone, everything will turn up smelling wonderful. It's like have a little pinetree air freshener hanging around your neck.

6. Minnman

Minnman Member+

Feb 11, 2000
    Columbus, OH, USA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What yesterday meant to me:

Last night I lined up a babysitter for next Wednesday; the wife and I are taking in $ a Brat night. First match since KC pasted us 4-0 over two months ago (I've boycotted the team since then). I'm actually excited about going to Crew Stadium again, not just to rag on the MetroStars, but to cheer for the Crew.

7. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    I'm not so sure, I still have the flu, my job sucks, and CD 101 sounds a lot like 99.7 today. I do suppose on the positive side though that Andrulis being gone makes me going two footed through the back of one of my colleagues go from a virtual certainty to an above average possibility.

8. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just got back from Schmidt's* buffet. Reading that made puke in my mouth a little. I am sooooooo full.

*After typing this, I realize now that I could have also made a joke about Sigi!