PBP: Italy vs Croatia: June 14 - Municipal Stadium Poznan [R]

Discussion in 'Group C - Spain, Italy, Croatia, Ireland' started by JaredSS07, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ITALIA1982

ITALIA1982 Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    No Italy will beat Ireland and Spain will easily defeat Croatia, simple as that.

2. Fabio Grosso 2006

Fabio Grosso 2006 BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 2, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    you could be right, but i reckon spain and croatia draw and we go home. Your arrogance is amazing.

3. Fabio Grosso 2006

Sep 2, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Knew Croatia would equalise in the italy game the goal was pretty much like Jarni vs Italy 2002. Cross from the left and baned in far post.

4. Fabio Grosso 2006

Sep 2, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    hope ur right man, but the odds went down from 18-1 for a 2-2 draw to 5/2 { $2.50 per dollar u lay }

Ive always liked the manner in which you conduct, always give your honest view of things and never biased. You're from Australia yeah? Sydney?

5. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    HAHA Nah mate im born Croatian living in America for a while now..

6. ITALIA1982

ITALIA1982 Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Not arrogant just factual, btw I also predicted Italy to tie both Spain and Croatia !!

7. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    You can thank the ref for advancing as Croatia had a clear penalty not called for them against Spain..

8. Fabio Grosso 2006

Sep 2, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nice. I dont care if your arrogant as long as youre right!

Are we going to beat england? I see us losing on penalties

9. Fabio Grosso 2006

Sep 2, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I meant Olic! Jarni crossed it.

10. Fabio Grosso 2006

Sep 2, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    well you could say we should of had 2 vs ireland and also had an offside call against us vs you when a simple tap in eventuated.

2 handballs in the box yesterday vs Ireland

11. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Bottom line is if a Croatian player had done the same thing the ref would have blew the pk..We did not deserve to lose against Spain..Even Spanish media has said that Croatia was robbed of a pk..Whats done is done but im proud of the way Croatia played..

12. Fabio Grosso 2006

Sep 2, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I absolutely agree that Croatia was robbed vs Spain. I wanted you to beat them. Rakitic blew a golden chance that header was poor. Straight at Casillas.

13. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Not only that we were robbed, but some people pretend to be Croats and they come on our stadium stands and make troubles....against Spain it was Russian fan....usually Serbs come on our stands and make problems, they follow our clubs and our national team often....they come on Australian Open to provoke us, handball matches, waterpolo matches, etc.

http://www.rt.com/sport/football/fireworks-russia-fans-prison-spain-croatia-euro2012-football-210/

This is becoming an obsession of some people, Russians and Serbs are in great relations, they hate us, because we are Roman Catholics and that we won against Serbs in our battles, ordinary frustrations.

Now we can also ask who threw that banana on the court and other incidents on the stadium. Outside of the stadium we were in conflicts, visible uniforms.