Italia vs Belgium. Nov. 13. Friendly (R)

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Deleted User x, Nov 5, 2015.

1. dnesH

dnesH Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    289 goals arund 320 games?
    If that is not carrying a team , then i dunno what is.

Btw, i cant believe that we are comparing Berardi with Messi lol.

2. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I just remember those super hero jerseys from World Cup 2010. Which at that time Cannavaro was not, and ********en Pepe missed a sitter to draw us level with the Slovaks. Im pretty sure thats why we were so shit at WC 2010. cause we had guys like Simone Pepe starting. Man that guy worked hard but he was a garbage footballer

3. InsigneForBalonD'or

Jul 16, 2014
    The 6ix
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    What's worse is you compared the Dutch league with the Serie A which will take the 4th UCL spot from England next season.

Deleted User x and Rosay repped this.
  4. dnesH

dnesH Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Money talks.Just look at PSG and Bayern.One horse race.

The only reason Juve is struggling this season because of the changes.If they still had Tevez and Vidal, i think Juve could win the league easily like they always do.

5. dnesH

dnesH Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    For that to happen, Juve ,Fiorentina and Napoli have to go really far in Europe this season.Btwe if you look at this years coefficient ranking, it is not a good reading for Italy.

6. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    His team was relying on him the most from 2012-14. In those three years he scored his highest tally of goals but what did he lead them to 1 la liga and dissapearing vs Chelsea, Bayern, and Atletico.

Messi is not this God who noone can be compared to. If he wasnt playing for one of the greatest teams of all time he would not have this amount of success.

Rosay repped this.
  7. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    Yes money talks just look at Madrid and Barca who hog all the money from their league.

Serie A teams have improved so I don't think it would be that easy and tbh I dont think Vidal is needed that badly, Marchisio is better and Pogba will be better soon.

8. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    Who's to say they won't go far? Last season Napoli/Fiorentina made it to the Europa league semis and Juve made it to the final beating Madrid on the way.

Rosay and InsigneForBalonD'or repped this.
  9. dnesH

dnesH Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    If you put Berardi in Messi's place, you think that he would scored 300 goals?

10. InsigneForBalonD'or

Jul 16, 2014
    The 6ix
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Actually if YOU read it which i swear you're coming up with this stuff from thin air.... You'll see we are actually doing pretty well with the 2 teams in the UCL group stage expected to make the R16 as well as every team in the EL expecting to make the R32 ...

Italy has 3 teams in the top 20 for making co efficient points this far in the season... (Juve 6th, Napoli 16th, Roma 17th) The English league has 3 (Manchester City 7th, Chelsea 12th, Man United 13th), La Liga has 4 (Real Madrid 2, Barca 3, Atletico 10th, Valencia 14th) and the Bundesliga which you say is so great has 2 with (Bayern 5th and Wolfsburg 15th). Not sure where you're saying it's not a good reading for Italy ... Maybe you're referring to the fact we are EVEN with the EPL in coefficients at 6.500? So ya not sure where you're getting your info from

11. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    If he grew up in the Barca system playing with the likes of Xavi and Iniesta then who knows. He might even hit it regardless as he has 44 goals at just 21.

12. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I expect Juve to make the quarterfinals at least possibly the semis or final depending on the draws. I expect Roma Round of 16 possibly further if draws are lucky for them. In the Europa League Napoli is killing it, and I could see them winning the whole thing. Lazio is impressing me more than I thought. Fiorentina is getting better and started winning their games.

13. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    ya but the difference is italy was winning the u21 tournaments in the 90s and early 2000s. in fact our u21 is the most successful team with 5 titles. the closest we got to winning lately was 2013 when we lost to spain in the finals. And this year we blew it even though we had a good team. at least we beat england lol

14. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Money doesn't matter. Last Season Juventus were better than Chelsea, Man City, PSG, and on par with Real Madrid. But Juventus was not nearly as rich as the other clubs I just listed.

15. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We were really unlucky though. Against Portugal we should have scored. The goal was completely cursed. I expect Rugani and Romagnoli to be better than Chiellini and Bonucci ever were. Rugani & Romagnoli maybe not quite as good as Cannavaro/Nesta but somewhat like Materazzi level in 2006 or a little better.

16. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Also keep in mind this time even though we blew it a bit, out of the big teams other than Germany we are the only one that qualified, and Germany was not that good of a side. Portugal 5-0 Germany. Italy 0-0 Portugal.

Rosay repped this.
  17. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    Well money definitely does matter. However your right Juve does have less to spend. Also Juve was better than Real last season and could be this season one the team builds more chemistry.

18. InsigneForBalonD'or

Jul 16, 2014
    The 6ix
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Berrardi is obviously a huge talent, he should go to a bigger team that will put him as the focal point of their project that way he can reach his incredibly high potential which would be best for Italy. I think Fiorentina would be the perfect place for him... With Valero and Ilicic playing the wings, he can make a case for a starting spot over there and with Sousa at the helm they can make a serious push for a top 3 finish and when we have 4 UCL spots a top 4 finish. Berrardi should stay in Italy though, if he moves abroad it should be to the spanish league as that is the only league i see above the Serie A.

19. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    ya sterling isnt that impressive, what are you sucking his cock or something? ******** sterling

InsigneForBalonD'or repped this.
  20. InsigneForBalonD'or

Jul 16, 2014
    The 6ix
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I expect a lot from Rugani if he moves to a team that will play him. He'll never get into the starting 11 at Juve with Allegri in charge. He should go to Napoli, I'm saying that because i'd want him here, he'd start for a team that is fighting for the scudetto and a top 3 finish

21. dnesH

dnesH Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I am talking about the current year ranking not the overall.Bundesliga with only two teams like you say have more points than Italy.Its not the quantity but the quality.If Italian clubs can repeat the smae achievement like last season in Europe then i think we might surpass Bundesliga in two years time.
    Europa league is important for Italy and i do believe three clubs can reach the last 8.It has been giving a lot of point for Italy in recent years.

Juve much finish top of their group to avoid the big guns.The way they are playing right now, they have to avoid the big guns.Roma cannot be trusted.

Deleted User x repped this.
  22. dnesH

dnesH Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Sterling is not that impressive?
    Ok.

Name me an Italian youngster who can play for a big European team.

Btw Darmain is struggling and has lost his starting spot for Man Utd

23. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Materazzi? he wasnt a good defender lol. He was a hero for Italy in 06, but take that away and he was clumsy card ridden headcase. He does have some silverware though because of Calciopoli

calabrese8 repped this.
  24. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    He'll get his chance soon with more stability at Juve. Being at Juve will help him develop better as there are more leaders like Buffon, Marchisio, and Barzagli.

Rosay repped this.
  25. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    You do realise the round of 16 begins in March right. More than enough time for Juve to get back on track.