It won't work

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by Scipio Gothicus, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Scipio Gothicus

Aug 6, 2001
    Cabo San Lucas
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Last timne I was in Dallas, it rained. the day I left, the day you had your meeting, it rained again. Im just like Dracula.

that's right, divia Silva Arabia here, slpaing the truth/ Scipio is at daytona, so I might as well use his computer, since he the one on big soccer.

first, lay of Dema. He is a very good player. this is not just some dcu fan saying it was a clean play. He should have been fined like $5000 and suspenede for fice games, no pay. but its over. Your man is fine. An all star, even/

And this Tehodore guy is right. the Burp may be bettr than last year, but not much. All you really have is a young stirker, ho is gone as soon as he misses his mommy. Eddie may be great, but will miss lots of games. So no goals. And no defense. Rookies wont stop the other guys.

I really wish you guys well. really. I hope to see you at the mls cut to watch dcu win again. If my inbos is not above my head. I hope you guys are the victims I mean other team. But iot wont happen, You all think that HSG sucks so no big players that you need.

I don't care what you say to me but my bitch likes those little green cards so dont hurt him. thats my job.

Divia Silva Arabia
    Abu Americawa

2. Jambon

Jambon Member

Mar 3, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Let me have a hit off of that...

3. doctor_j

doctor_j New Member

Aug 3, 2004
    reppin' ETex
  4. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

learn how to speak and come back

5. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    just let him watch Buffy whenever and as much as he wants, and you can spew whatever filth you want...

6. Northside Rovers

Jan 28, 2000
    Austin TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am not 100% sure someone didn't figure out Scip's password and logged in as him.

7. Mad Hattah

Mad Hattah Member

Jun 7, 2000
    North Florida
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    that was incredible... and now i have a headache.

8. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    You're not 100% sure....she even says who she is in the post.

9. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    Scip is smart, but i don't think he's clever enough to make it read the way it did... cuz that was kinda f-ed up and painful.

10. Northside Rovers

Jan 28, 2000
    Austin TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Okay. I missed it the first two times I read that rambling alphabet jumble manifesto.

11. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    Yeah.....I needed a special decoder ring to figure that thing out.

12. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What is it about this forum that brings out all the "you need a special decoder ring to read this" crowd?

Other forums have people who write like they're a bunch of teenagers in IM conversations and don't even make an attempt to write correct English, but this forum has posters who write mostly correct English but give you a headache when you're trying to figure just what the hell they're saying.

13. stopper4

stopper4 Member

Jan 24, 2000
    Houston
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

You don't deciphering Ze Bill and Scipio (and now Scipio's girl) helps pass the time?

It is the offseason.

I guess we could always resurrect the college smack thread.

14. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't forget Brushes Sand.
    I suppose you're right.

15. SoftTackle

SoftTackle Member

Jan 16, 2004
    Missoula, MT
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    When I first read the post I thought it made perfect sense because I thought he was spoofing Ali G. Now I'm confused.

16. mudpoet

mudpoet Member

May 16, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oddly enough, after meeting Ze Bill at the Inferno AGM I actually have an easier time decoding his posts.

Brushes Sand on the other hand...I've met him and still can't figure out what the hell he's saying.

17. Scipio Gothicus

Aug 6, 2001
    Cabo San Lucas
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I yeild. Enough with the hate mail, and that includes you as well, Divia. After attempting to ignore this thread, I will attempt to explain the situation in order to keep my mailbox from filling up.

Those of you with long memories might recall posts on Big soccer signed "Publius Aemilius Scipo Cunctator et Divia Silva Arabia." These posts were written by both Divia and myself. Of course, I typed them. Divia is fluent in five languages and is uanble to type in even one. She has a secretary.

On the Burn boards last year, those of you who paid attention to the predictions contest are familiar with her, and might even know her name or even that of her flatmates. Our relationship dimmed when she left Texas, so it would be inccorect to refer to her as my girl.

Now I will translate. According to the standard Dracula mythology, firce rains occur whenever his coffin is moved. There were heavy rains when she arrived for a short visit, as well as the day she left.

First, we should stop booing Dema and recognize he is an excellent player. She does agree that his punishment was far too light.

She is amused by the sparring that goes on between Theo and I. She is of the opinion that while FCD has been heading in the right direction, the loss of Gibbs will hamstring a weak defense. Yi and Goodson do not impress her. Further, she beleives that the acqusition of young Roberto is of no consequence. Like many of us, she has a vague memory of Secco Rodriguez.

She look upon FCD with affection, though it is not as strong as her affection for DCU. Her dream MLS Cup match would be a DCU FCD slug fest, as long as DCU came out on top.

Lastly, yes, I do like the little green cards. I hope that answers any questions you might have.

Cheers!
    Sir Drinxalot

FCDORF. I do, I will.

18. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    I officially have tired head

19. stopper4

stopper4 Member

Jan 24, 2000
    Houston
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Thanks for clearing that up. It makes perfect sense now.

:D

20. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    made perfect sense to me :D the latin throws me off sometimes.

Habito cum Deo in silva.

21. Wacko4Burn

Wacko4Burn New Member

Apr 26, 2004
    Waco, TX
    Gig 'em Aggies!!!