"It keeps the DU...in the RAG!" - NSROT [10 - R]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I really wanted to disagree early on in your post but you're so ********in spot-on I just can't really muster anything worth arguinh about really. I'll try though...The pitch will get better? :eek:

2. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Corporate seating has ALWAYS been a problem! My father went to an Ipswich game at Charlton with Greene King and they bought 55 seats yet only had 32 people going. To me, that is ********ing stupid.

3. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    ...did u say "boing into town"!
    That a brum thing ;)

4. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    For any reason? Or just coz it's me!

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well if it doesnt at least this man will have a job for life!! :D

[​IMG]

I think they were in such a rush to have it read for this years cup final after last years fiasco that they didn't really think about the actually pitch not really being upto scratch.

Does anyone else think that it would have been nice to have the national stadium kinda christened by an England team though?

appleCORR

6. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Have you SEEN our NT under McSven?!?!

Quite frankly Shamberley was graced by our U21's with the Blackburners Bentley and Derbyshire, more than it deserved and more than it'd get from McSven's abbomination.....

7. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Cos it's you man! We go way back!

8. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Haha, i am nothing if not controversial!
    At my teams PotY awards and AGM last night I got elected onto the clubs committee, which given that I got the club bought up on a charge of "bringing the game into disrepute" by the FA when I had no official ties to the club beyond playing, is perhaps the stupidest thing since allowing George Graham to present on PremPlus.....

9. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hahaha!

I certainly did! :D its because one of the chants is :

'boing boing baggies baggies ... boing boing baggies baggies!'

appleCORR

10. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    lmfao! That sounds like something that'd get chanted at wet Tshirt contests in Ibiza! Dunno why but sounds that to me!

Whilst im OT of my own controversy, everytime I see a caption on TV explaining who Marcel Desaiily is, there's a little part of me that's disappointed when it doesn't read:
    "Marcel Desailly
    F*****g Lazy N*****"!!!

11. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    OT on your own Controversy! :p

12. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I have returned. I spent most of my afternoon at the pub cheering Man U on (I had money on them to win, shows what backing the turds does for you) and discussing the fact that Drogba looks like Red Rum with a few mates. We also came to the conclusion Arjen Robben is Alan Shearer's lovechild...they have the same haircut FFS!

Anyways, the 400 post limit...well I dunno why it's there. Huss said pre-World Cup that the limit was 400, but for other forums it is now 500. The fact that most of our threads have so many attachments means that our verbal limit is 400. But hey, I've been told we're only meant to have three stickies, so me and JC need to at least do something right! :)

13. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well Bayern is now going see if we can win UEFA Cup instead of CL :(

14. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Has anyone here ever broken any of their metatarsal bones?

15. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Yup I've broken three. Why?

Not at the same time lol

16. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I was just wondering how it is... as in, symptoms and stuff. I'm pretty sure I didn't break anything, and I won't find out until my trainer checks it out, but my foot is absolutely killing me. I nailed the sole of a girl's boot last night and got a stud absolutely embedded into my foot.

17. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Erm well more than anything else it was a massive tightness in my foot, across the top of it, and obviously putting any pressure on it made it tighten more and hurt. It was OK if I didn't put pressure on it, but literally balancing on tiptoes caned.

18. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Ok, I'm about 99% sure I didn't break one then. The tiptoes thing didn't really hurt. I think I just got a really nasty crunch; it hurts to walk on it, and it is absolutely excruciating pain if I barely brush over the top of it with a finger. It's a bit black, with a red dot in the middle (and the outline of a bladed stud), and the top of my foot is really swell-fat.

19. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Sounds like you bruised a bone at worst. That does cane for a week/2 weeks. I'm pretty sure apps will do her nurse-analysis when she comes online. When I broke my foot first time they had to cut my Vapor II's off my feet!! I was fuming.

20. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm tired from the NY game today went to a event for a freind who has cancer and the off to a game I'm done I think I won't stand up for a while now :eek:!!

21. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Thread closed. Move to here.