Israelis, calm down

Discussion in 'Israel: National Teams' started by Sneaky Greeky, Apr 2, 2005.

1. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Ok I am not a political or historical genius of any sort, but a Palestinian coming into the Israel boards is not the best call.

2. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    And for the 15th time Israel is not my favorite team, but strangely I am starting to like them a lot. Maybe if they can beat the Swiss or the French they will climb into my top 5.

3. Icarus_222

Icarus_222 New Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Toronto
    Guys, I assure you Greeks have no issues with you. I really don't know what this guy was doing starting a thread like this personally.

4. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    No one has issues with trash soccer talk, it's just hard to take it from a person whose team was in the same place as Israel prior to Euro Cup. But good to hear an intelligent voice, and good luck this weekend with PAOK

5. Bizh0

Bizh0 New Member

Jun 11, 2004
    You're an idiot. :D

6. MHaifa1913

MHaifa1913 Moderator
    Staff Member

Metro
    United States
    Dec 21, 1998
    New York, NY, USA
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Greek Isles

They really shouldn't since no one would visit Kos, Crete, Rhodes, and Zakynthos if it wasn't for Israel ;).

7. yarok-ole!

yarok-ole! New Member

Mar 20, 2005
    I've been to rhodes like 9 times, that place is so nice. Thats besides the point, i'm tired of arguing and basically everyone said what i want to say: this guy is an idiot and his country was in our same position as we are now when they were in the Euro. I admire Greece's team, an underdog who made its way up, its an inspiration to Israel, but when someone like this guy talks so badly about our team u can't help but tell him that he doesn't know what he's talking about and that he's a total idiot.

8. film2112

film2112 New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Sunny Los Angeles
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Re: Good Saying

hahaha
    thats worth a good laugh!

9. film2112

film2112 New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Sunny Los Angeles
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    good post, and funny too

10. Green Brigade

Green Brigade New Member

Feb 6, 2005
    Olympiakos

Olympiakos is his favourite team....

I think everything is said. I can just remember, when we left Cyprus after the game, and a few hundred w*nkers attacked some older ppl and families with children at the airport. Great job. We came to Greece, even we were told after this session of heroes, it could be dangerous. And where the helll have you been? You made the strong one behind the police! Fighting with weapons, attacking ppl not belonging to the scene. We just laugh about the fvcking w*nkers of Olympiakos...

There will come the day you gonna receive what you wanted...
    Storm over Greece...

@ all the others: Why the hell do you discuss with a little child, has not moved his ass ever to a ground supporting his team, with 10 guys somewhere out in the world???

GREEN BRIGADE
    -> proud to support a great team of a small nation, who makes us laugh over the big France!!!

11. Sneaky Greeky

Sneaky Greeky New Member

Oct 12, 2004
    Kozani, Hellas
    wtf does this have to do with anything,

besides the point, Olympiakos is better than every israeli team

12. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Yes, and Newcastle is better than all of Greece then. Carry on.

13. Green Brigade

Green Brigade New Member

Feb 6, 2005
    Sorry for the word including a "v"!!!

;)

14. Green Brigade

Green Brigade New Member

Feb 6, 2005
    I forgot, who made last position in the group???

I forgot, who kicked out PAOK???

Sorry I just forgot...

15. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

i think this is just weird...

Greece= They won Euro 2004 and thats a right to brag. They won and thats that. You cant change the past. Congrats to them. They really improved

Israel= Same goes with Israel. If you can even tie France and your a team that hasnt be as good as others in past years, thats an amazing feat what Israel accomplished. I'd say they have a pretty good chance making it to 2006 as well as Greece.

They both did good and did not cheat at all. They deserve to brag at least a little. France is one of the best countries in the world in soccer.

16. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    'Tis right beside me pot o' gold!!

:D

17. hahaha

i still hold fresh in me mind our win over chelsea when they came to bloomfield. but man, abramovich bought the wrong team!

18. Icarus_222

Icarus_222 New Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Toronto
    Please don't lump those barcodes in with everyone please.

:p :D

19. Icarus_222

Icarus_222 New Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Toronto
    Oh and don't forget who you met in the UEFA Cup after and what the score was.

Pay no attention to the Red fans, they are without hope. ;)