Israelis, calm down

Discussion in 'Israel: National Teams' started by Sneaky Greeky, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Sneaky Greeky

Sneaky Greeky New Member

Oct 12, 2004
    Kozani, Hellas
    Damn you guys, France is sh1t right now, what the hell are guys so proud of, you were outplayed until the 10 minutes after the red, stop acting like you guys are the next best great team, when you play in a real group with teams like group 1,2 you guys would get demolished, and when your best player is ben haim it isn't saying much either, your league is sub-par with only two descent teams, you guys have 2 wins, shut the hell up, when i said threads about israel being a superpower i laugh because i think, when Denmark will beat you, and you guys can't even play for the fun, you guys are playin to get something off your mind, your rank should be 30-50, and tell me if you make the worldcup which i doubt what will you do there, your stadium isn't even that much of an advantage to your side with your fans being passive, you need some hostile fans that really care, the talent, the fans, the country is so overrated its funny, and say something about greece, who qualifyed above spain and ukraine for the euro's, won euro's and is in second place in the hardest group with denmark, ukraine, turkey, and have 4 wins in a row, because i fell you guys are going to claim your a better, wit no fact ofcourse

2. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    I'm so glad you're reading this forum as you're obviously so very interested in Israel. Unfortunately I don't know what the fvck you're babbling about, it's all Greek to me. Everybody here is pretty realistic about Israel's chances.

3. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Has someone stolen the 'full stop' button on his keyboard?

4. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    AMEN! Funny how a Greek supporter is talking all this smack about a little team that no one is giving a chance. Sound familiar? Come on, don't tell me that you knew that Greece would be outstanding in Euro 2004....right!

Let supporters of Israel bask in any form of glory that is available.

Carry on.

5. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    I think all of the fully justified Greek bashing has finally made him snap. :D

6. yarok-ole!

yarok-ole! New Member

Mar 20, 2005
    who the fvck was greece before the Euro! you think your something special, i can't wait until turkey smacks the hell out of you and makes you stay home! you won a Euro so you think your a superpower! your still the same little shits you were before the euro! And all this ******** talking about Israel from a greek, before the euro no one even realized greece had a football team!!

7. Sneaky Greeky

Sneaky Greeky New Member

Oct 12, 2004
    Kozani, Hellas
    Final Table
    PLD W D L GS GA PTS
    Greece 8 6 0 2 8 4 18
    Spain 8 5 2 1 16 4 17
    Ukraine 8 2 4 2 11 10 10
    Armenia 8 2 1 5 7 16 7
    Northern Ireland 8 0 3 5 0 8 3

Group Results
    Armenia 2 - 2 Ukraine
    Greece 0 - 2 Spain
    Ukraine 2 - 0 Greece
    Spain 3 - 0 Northern Ireland
    Greece 2 - 0 Armenia
    Northern Ireland 0 - 0 Ukraine
    Armenia 1 - 0 Northern Ireland
    Ukraine 2 - 2 Spain
    Northern Ireland 0 - 2 Greece
    Spain 3 - 0 Armenia
    Ukraine 4 - 3 Armenia
    Spain 0 - 1 Greece
    Northern Ireland 0 - 0 Spain
    Greece 1 - 0 Ukraine
    Ukraine 0 - 0 Northern Ireland
    Armenia 0 - 1 Greece
    Northern Ireland 0 - 1 Armenia
    Spain 2 - 1 Ukraine
    Greece 1 - 0 Northern Ireland
    Armenia 0 - 4 Spain

I didn't say Greece was a superpower, and Greece has been good since they got the new coach, so stop talking about the past a$$wipe, we were bad at one point, so what's your reason for bringing, because we were sub-par in '94 means we will lose to turkey in constantinople, shut up b#tch, we won euro for a reason

8. yarok-ole!

yarok-ole! New Member

Mar 20, 2005
    yea you wer terrible at a certain point so it amazes me why you can't support a team thats going through the same thing Greece is. Since you won a Euro you think you can go and talk ******** about other teams. who the fvck do u think you are?!

9. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005

Greece isn't that good now either...you guys lost to Albania.

10. yarok-ole!

yarok-ole! New Member

Mar 20, 2005
    hahaha yea thats how the campaign started

11. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    everyone relax and try to understand the poor Greek fella. He is obviously upset over his poor knowledge of the English language and grammar. It's not his fault Olympiacos got spanked by Newcastle. Also, he doesn't want to see a country smaller in size to Greece qualify, while his mighty Greece fails to do so.

12. Sneaky Greeky

Sneaky Greeky New Member

Oct 12, 2004
    Kozani, Hellas
    greece won 4 in a row, so they lost to albania, big deal, judge teams on one game you fool, england sucks, win something then come talk to me, you haven't been a title contender since lets say about 50 years ago, I am just saying israel isn't that good, why the hell would you bring up greece anyway, were talking about israel barely drawing a herendous french team, turkey is better than georgia right now

13. Sneaky Greeky

Sneaky Greeky New Member

Oct 12, 2004
    Kozani, Hellas
    i dont care if israel makes the worldcup this is in response to "Israel will be a superpower" thread and them saying they are better than greece, Yeah Right, stop being a stubborn and admit, Otto has greece playing like a top team, don't even bring up anything unless it's about the turn of greek football and since otto joined

14. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    I am not English, and I will judge your right to trash talk on the fact that you lost to Albania. I will say you have no room to talk.

Possibly because your favorite teams are Greek you numbskull. Didn't Greece beat that same horendous french side to get to the semis of Euro? Well, if they are that bad then I guess that makes the Greece Euro 2004 champs was a fluke argument a valid one.

Where did this come from?

P.S. Do you know how to use a period? Your whole post was a run-on sentence.

15. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    I believe the thread was entitled can Israel become a world superpower? I don't recall anywhere that the threads purpose stating that Israel is better than Greece. I would say Israel would probably beat Greece though.

I won't deny that he has them playing good soccer, but I believe you are giving their cinderella run a little too much credit.

16. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Then why don't you simply respond in THAT thread. I don't recall everyone focusing on Greece, I'm sorry but you haven't been that important in 2300 years.

17. Sagy

Sagy Member

Aug 6, 2004
    You have already shown that you don't know how to use the "." and shift keys. It looks like you don't know about the question mark "?", or how to read in general.

The thread is titled "Israel: Can it become a football power?" It asks a question, not making a statement.

A small additional point, the thread asks about becoming a football power; no one expect Israel to become a Superpower as you have stated. Anyway, thanks for the compliment:D.

If you want to be part off an intelligent conversation - join us, otherwise go away.

18. Icarus_222

Icarus_222 New Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Toronto
    I think this thread is uncalled for personally. I don't really see why there would be any animosity period.

But I will say anyone can beat anyone on any given day.

19. MHaifa1913

MHaifa1913 Moderator
    Staff Member

Metro
    United States
    Dec 21, 1998
    New York, NY, USA
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good Saying

I think our version of that saying should be: Israel can tie anyone on any given day.

I am thinking of just deleting this entire thread. It is pointless and I have had enough of everyone's cursing. Adding a 'v' doesn't make the word that different and some people have ignored the no swearing rules repetatively.

20. SteveK

SteveK Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Israel has done well to be in the position they are at now.

I dont see how albania beating greece once makes greece crap, considering that greece is 9 points ahead of them in qualifying and lying in 2nd spot lol.

But back to israel, very close group, anyone could advance. Wouldnt mind seeing israel in the world cup.

Good luck israel.

Good luck greece.

21. @yBoDaY9

@yBoDaY9 Red Card

Apr 2, 2005
    Riyadh
    You Israelis have no heart! Two arabs saved youre asses against ireland and france and you still chant "death to arabs" and "you dont represent us,arabs!"

PS. Greece rocks

22. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    That's a wonderful first post. With that name of course, you are definitely going places. It's too bad Israelis have no hearts, otherwise, just think what they would do to Palestinians if they did have them.
    For future references, and in case no one has told you this yet, it is not cool to be stupid.

23. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    This is a soccer thread, not politics. Please go away, before you hurt yourself

24. yarok-ole!

yarok-ole! New Member

Mar 20, 2005
    by the way mate, the people that boo the arabs is a very small group from a specific club. Learn a bit more about the news and stop assuming things. Also, if we really hated the arabs why would we have two on our team?

25. Sneaky Greeky

Sneaky Greeky New Member

Oct 12, 2004
    Kozani, Hellas
    France versed greece when they had henry, zidane, lizaruzu, desailly, and so on, they are not the same squad. And we were talking about israel a$$wipe, just because i knock your team doesn't mean you just knock them because they are "my favorite" team, have some basis.

PS-that win by Albania was a fluke